Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-09-2006, 08:39 PM   #1
TXSportsFan4

TXSportsFan4 will become famous soon enough
Default Anyone got Halo 2?

I'm looking for a 2 month subscription code for XBox Live, which are found in Halo 2. If anyone has one that they don't plan to use and don't mind letting me use it, it would be greatly appreciated if you could PM it to me.

Thanks much in advance.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #2
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Do you just want a subscription code or do you want one specifically from halo 2? I have like 5 of those 2 month subscriptions at home and my xbox isnt connected to anything so i dont use them. If you want one i will pm it to you tommorow.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 08:44 PM   #3
TXSportsFan4

yeah I just need a code. It doesnt matter where it comes from I just know they are typically found in Halo 2.

But yeah, if you have one you don't mind letting me use that would be great.

Thanks a lot man.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:53 PM   #4
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Im not at home and i have to go home to get one but ill grab one when i get home and throw it in my backpack. Ill pm it to you tommorow. BTW I also got them in Burnout, Nba Live 05, Madden 05, and ncaa 05 both bball and football. BTW march madness is the worst sports game i have played on an xbox.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:45 PM   #5
TXSportsFan4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Im not at home and i have to go home to get one but ill grab one when i get home and throw it in my backpack. Ill pm it to you tommorow. BTW I also got them in Burnout, Nba Live 05, Madden 05, and ncaa 05 both bball and football. BTW march madness is the worst sports game i have played on an xbox.
ok thanks a lot.
I didn't know all of those games came with the subscription cards, I only knew of Halo 2 and NFL 2K5.

March Madness I agree isn't that great but it is better than the 2K college game IMO. Madness is like too much of a dunk fest and its kinda hard to shoot so it turns games into nothing but dunks.

Anyways, thanks once again.