Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-19-2006, 12:45 PM   #1
FanNBA

FanNBA is on a distinguished road
Default SUCK IT UP and Play Ball

I AM NOT A MAVS OR SPURS FANS. I LOVE ALL NBA TEAM
MAVS Fans, Its time to suck it up and play BALL.. I mean Basketball.
Time to throw away all the finely crap official call etc.
If you don't like finley boo him. But I think you guys are spending useless energy by showing no class. Yes, Terry is suspended he is not goin to play GAME 6 PERIOD. No matter whether you want to get mad or whine at NBA League. SPEND YOUR ENERGY if you going to the game by making NOISE out of heart on every time TIM goes to the line or Dallas score. Enough is enough you guys need to move on and get behind your players who are playing today. I WISH you GOOD LUCK AND
"PLAY BALL............"
FanNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2006, 12:47 PM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

amen.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 12:54 PM   #3
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

We're showing no class?

I think we are getting ready for the game. This is probably the most highly anticipated game in Mavs history, at least for the fans. I imagine the players have similar feelings.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 12:57 PM   #4
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Let's all remember here folks we are watching greatness. Fans are so mad and angry towards the Spurs and Finley right and I think some are forgetting how great this series has been. This has been the greatest playoff series i've seen in a while. A long time.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 01:05 PM   #5
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

That probably adds to the anticipation for this game. Great series, anger at the other team, and questionable suspension (depending on what side you are on). It makes for great drama.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-19-2006, 01:14 PM   #6
FINtastic
Diamond Member

I expect Avery to give a speech similar to this at halftime of the game:

Quote:
Well, boys, I haven't a thing to say.

Played a great game -- all of you. Great game.

I guess we just can't expect to win ‘em all.

I'm going to tell you something I've kept to myself for years. None of you ever knew Jet Terry. It was long before your time. But you all know what a tradition he is in Dallas.

And the last thing he said to me, "Avery," he said, "sometime, when the team is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Jet."

"I don't know where I'll be then, Avery", he said, "but I'll know about it; and I'll be happy."

Alright.
That would fire up the boys!

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-19-2006, 05:13 PM   #7
FanNBA

FanNBA is on a distinguished road

I just want to say good luck to both club fans. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH SPURS and MAVS fans and looking forward to game without CRAPPY USELESS HYPE generate by NBA League office to promote playoff in 4 hours.
GOOD LUCK and "Play ..................... Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
FanNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 06:30 PM   #8
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanNBA
I AM NOT A MAVS OR SPURS FANS. I LOVE ALL NBA TEAM
MAVS Fans, Its time to suck it up and play BALL.. I mean Basketball.
Time to throw away all the finely crap official call etc.
If you don't like finley boo him. But I think you guys are spending useless energy by showing no class. Yes, Terry is suspended he is not goin to play GAME 6 PERIOD. No matter whether you want to get mad or whine at NBA League. SPEND YOUR ENERGY if you going to the game by making NOISE out of heart on every time TIM goes to the line or Dallas score. Enough is enough you guys need to move on and get behind your players who are playing today. I WISH you GOOD LUCK AND
"PLAY BALL............"
Sorry, I get your point, but you need to learn how to type.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote