Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-23-2006, 04:35 AM   #1
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future
Default Pics of Dirk with his shaved head today: inside

Old 06-23-2006, 05:21 AM   #2
Saint Baller

Saint Baller is on a distinguished road

Nice pics man, where did you find them?
Saint Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:05 AM   #3
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Is Dirk asking for Powell's number so he can drag Powell to go to gym with him everyday?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:35 AM   #4
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love it if Powell spent every day at the gym with Dirk in the offseason. Powell will definitely get better, and Dirk might get a little more ghetto. win-win situation.

Odd choice, to shave his head now. Wouldn't he have been a lot cooler during games if he'd shaved his head during the season?
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:00 AM   #5
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
Odd choice, to shave his head now. Wouldn't he have been a lot cooler during games if he'd shaved his head during the season?
Yeah. Too little, too late.

Hate to say it, but he looks kinda like Tim McVeigh with that do.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:18 AM   #6
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

A clean shaven Dirk too. Is the razor still in his hand....?
Old 06-23-2006, 09:31 AM   #7
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I think that's awesome that Dirk is asking for Powells number.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:40 AM   #8
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

This is painful. I cant look at these.

im still waiting for game 7.

i refuse to believe its over.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:43 AM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

You can see a few more here.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/gallery;...AdJ3iQcNm8vLYF
Old 06-23-2006, 10:04 AM   #10
mattyd
Banned

mattyd is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting these - i read an article about him shaving his head but I couldn't find the pics.
mattyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 10:28 AM   #11
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
I'd love it if Powell spent every day at the gym with Dirk in the offseason. Powell will definitely get better, and Dirk might get a little more ghetto. win-win situation.

I think he wasn't shaving it because he was being superstitiious. I heard that somewhere. Now that it's over he's getting a fresh start.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 10:52 AM   #12
victornewman

victornewman is on a distinguished road

Dirk shaved his head at home. Probably his girlfriend did it for him.
victornewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:00 AM   #13
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Evidently this was before he shaved it.

It's a JOKE, people!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:25 AM   #14
victornewman

victornewman is on a distinguished road

OMG!!!
That is TOO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirk has great legs!!!!

LOL!!!
victornewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:01 PM   #15
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I never noticed Dirk's beer belly.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:17 PM   #16
MavsGirl4142

MavsGirl4142 will become famous soon enough

Lol! Why is it that in nearly all of the pictures that he is in, Damp's sitting in his chair and not doing anything? I kinda like the shaved head look on Dirk but his long hair is my favorite look.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:36 PM   #17
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by victornewman
Dirk shaved his head at home. Probably his girlfriend did it for him.
You better shut up before you make Murphy all pissy.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:40 PM   #18
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

The only problem I have with the shaved head is that he will still do that twitch thing to get his hair out of his face, even though he doesn't have hair anymore.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:40 PM   #19
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

The 2nd picture has been posted here a bunch of times but what is up with the first one?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44620
Old 06-23-2006, 03:52 PM   #20
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:20 PM   #21
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsGirl4142
Lol! Why is it that in nearly all of the pictures that he is in, Damp's sitting in his chair and not doing anything? I kinda like the shaved head look on Dirk but his long hair is my favorite look.
Oh yeah?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:21 PM   #22
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Ignore th cartoon snake with goofy smile and clown wig and bubble quotes, where is this picture from? I found it on Yay! Basketball. I can't entirely discount it as fake.

Yay! Basketball is funny.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller

Last edited by Dooby; 06-23-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:03 PM   #23
nah-vit-ski

nah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura aboutnah-vit-ski has a spectacular aura about

does anybody have a pic of marquis daniels' grill?

- Conrad Burns
nah-vit-ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:08 PM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Oh yeah?

Damp is a badass.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote