Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-05-2002, 10:56 PM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

A round of applause for Drbio [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Unfortunately only Rob knows how to do the clappy hand thingy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2002, 10:57 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i refuse to take part in a thread such as this unless it is centered around me
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 10:58 PM   #3
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Well done Doc!

Must be some kind of record?

Get yourself a nice cold beer, I think we should all propose a toast to the Doc!

Cheers! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 11:01 PM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Good job Dr...however, I'm positive that he's already nursing a beer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2002, 11:33 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Congrats Doc.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 11:37 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

There's the hand clappy thing.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 11:45 PM   #7
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Off topic here...do all of the smiley things work on this board?

Im too chicken to try and have it come out wrong.
Old 04-05-2002, 11:46 PM   #8
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

They're just pics linked from the web. So yea they should all work.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 11:48 PM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

just do the [img].....[/*img] thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2002, 12:18 AM   #10
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Um, let me try one...

[img]:Flush: [/img]
Old 04-06-2002, 12:26 AM   #11
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Well, that didn't work.

I'll try again later.
Old 04-06-2002, 01:39 AM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Get yourself a nice cold beer, I think we should all propose a toast to the Doc!

I like the way you think!!!

Thanks gang!

Good job Dr...however, I'm positive that he's already nursing a beer.

Such an insightful young lady...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 03:46 AM   #13
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Platinum is flattering on you Drbio. Congradualtions!

*clap* *clap* *clap* [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2002, 09:44 AM   #14
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< Well, that didn't work.

I'll try again later.
>>

I don't think you quite understand how to do it. Theres no pic for that link you posted. Could you show me what pic your trying to post? Maybe I can help ya out.

Old 04-06-2002, 01:27 PM   #15
MavsFanFinley
Guru

I'm going to try again in a few minutes Rob. I realized my mistake too late. I was using the :Flush: with the pic symbol instead of following the rules of posting a pic.

I had my head up my a$$ on that one. If, for some reason, I fail again, I'll show you a pic of what I'm trying to post all right. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2002, 02:06 PM   #16
Drbio
Banned

.....instead of following the rules of posting a pic.

MFF is breaking the rules...shame shame shame.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2002, 03:30 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Woo Hoo....top 5.

I need a hobby.
Old 04-06-2002, 03:38 PM   #18
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

Doc - I thought you had a hobby in weight-lifting? Oops, I mean &quot;beer&quot; lifting....

Congrats on reaching a higher level [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 03:39 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

Technically beer isn't a hobby....it's a way of life. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2002, 03:45 PM   #20
DTL
Diamond Member

Cheers, Doc!
Old 04-06-2002, 03:49 PM   #21
Drbio
Banned

DTL- you are da man!

I have a new favorite smiley!!!!
Old 04-06-2002, 03:52 PM   #22
DTL
Diamond Member

Another glass?
Old 04-06-2002, 03:56 PM   #23
DTL
Diamond Member

Import?
Old 04-06-2002, 04:22 PM   #24
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Drbio just cracked the Top 5..he's on roll [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 05:30 PM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

congrats doc..you're a welcome addition to this board
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 06:29 PM   #26
Drbio
Banned

thanks murph. I appreciate that.