Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-04-2007, 04:38 PM   #1
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold
Talking where to party in bigD coming weekend ? :D

as spontaneous as I am... I'll be in bigD the next weekend ...

well I know it's the Easter weekend probably most of you people have their family business...
but ehj hope is the last to die... any idea from you dallas based people where to party, hang out,
have a blast... friday or saturday (after the game) night ?
would appreciate every rockin' suggestion .

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2007, 05:00 PM   #2
fsadallas

fsadallas is on a distinguished road

Ghost Bar @ The W right across the American Airlines Arena is a pretty happening joint.

fsadallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:17 PM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you that don't know Novice is from Germany (right? I know its overseas).

As far as where to go I'm probably the last person you should ask unless you enjoy kid friendly hangouts . The Dallas Zoo is nice, but if you have a car and want to go to the Zoo I would recommend the Fort Worth Zoo...

Odds on her going to the Zoo?

Six Flags is always fun. The W is awful nice.... the AAC area has done some growing up since the last time you visited.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:29 PM   #4
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Na da wünsch ich mal viel Spass!!!!
Have a nice time, hope Mavs win.
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #5
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsadallas
Ghost Bar @ The W right across the American Airlines Arena is a pretty happening joint.
It's called the American Airlines Center. Normally the distinction wouldn't matter, but that other name belongs to the hellhole down in Miami.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:53 AM   #6
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

come on people is that all you have to recommend ???
and I thought you people know how to party your ass off .

thx ~ will check out the "Ghost Bar" ... even if it is not my style .
(http://www.myspace.com/ghostbardallas ... somehow absurd )

@ u2... I hope though... last time it looked like a battlefield around the
AAC... everywhere just a huge lot... not a very nice or impressing area.

@ julius... jepp werd ich haben ... cheer a bit louder especially for you !

well guess I need to surf the inet a bit more if I wanna have a real
rockin' party time this weekend... where are all the musician aboard ?
any idea about an exciting live gig ?
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:44 AM   #7
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novice#41
come on people is that all you have to recommend ???
and I thought you people know how to party your ass off .

thx ~ will check out the "Ghost Bar" ... even if it is not my style .
(http://www.myspace.com/ghostbardallas ... somehow absurd )

@ u2... I hope though... last time it looked like a battlefield around the
AAC... everywhere just a huge lot... not a very nice or impressing area.

@ julius... jepp werd ich haben ... cheer a bit louder especially for you !

well guess I need to surf the inet a bit more if I wanna have a real
rockin' party time this weekend... where are all the musician aboard ?
any idea about an exciting live gig ?
Yeah, the Ghost Bar has become a chris-chris yuppie breeding ground. The Hotel however is very impressive.

And back in the days when I "partied" it was mostly Deep-Ellum and lower Greenville. Now I can't say for sure but from what I've heard both places are a shell of their former selves.

I think I'm sounding a bit old. That sucks.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-05-2007 at 07:45 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:45 AM   #8
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Are you a shiny shirt & 200.00 jeans kinda guy?