Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-05-2007, 02:06 PM   #1
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future
Default Best NBA Commercials Ever

From bothteamsplayedhard.net:
Quote:
The 50 Best NBA Commercials of All Time

by Jared Wade March 31, 2007

This needs to be prefaced by saying these are only the best that can be found on YouTube. Meaning…No Grandmama, no Nique Pump ads, no Bird/Magic Converse, no “Grant Hill Drinks Sprtie,” no Moses Malone rebounding, and, believe it or not, no Derrick Coleman British Knights spots.
Even so, I’m sure there are some glaring ommissions. Let me know what I missed.
Now excuse me while I finish my Gatorade, put on my Nikes, and log-on to ESPN on my T-Mobile phone while I head to McDonald’s.
Here the Link to the videos: http://bothteamsplayedhard.net/2007/...s-of-all-time/

Some more from straightbangin.blogspot.com:
Quote:
So Just What Are the Ten Best Basketball Commercials?

Henry pointed me toward this and I can't say I find it to be all that authoritative. Or to make much sense. I don't knock the effort and, of course, everyone can have his or her own opinion, but these are the ten best basketball commercials of all time? Really? No Like Mike? No Revolution Will Not Be Televised?
Here the Link to the videos: http://straightbangin.blogspot.com/2...asketball.html

And last but not least from retrojunk.com:
Nike - Jordan Fakes His Retirement: http://retrojunk.com/details_commercial/2459

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2007, 02:22 PM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

nice. i like that last link where jordan fakes his retirement, hes wearing that afro wig..man thats funny
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:15 PM   #3
mffl03

mffl03 will become famous soon enough

where are the anthromorphic commercials with lebron, dirk, nash, rasheed, the spurs team, and march madness?

those were great commercials....so dark and cinematic
mffl03 is offline   Reply With Quote