Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-07-2007, 07:31 PM   #1
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Arizona Republic: Dirk wins MVP

I know, another MVP thread.

But this is based on actual results of counted votes and last year AR leaked the winner early.

Nowitzki looks like MVP

Paul Coro
The Arizona Republic
May. 6, 2007 11:11 AM
Dallas' Dirk Nowitzki projects to become the NBA's first European-born Most Valuable Player and the first to receive the award after playoff elimination in 25 years, according to The Republic's survey of 73 percent of MVP voters.

Counting 96 of the award's 132 voters, Nowitzki would outscore Phoenix two-time defending MVP Steve Nash 831 points to 778 (it is a 10-7-5-3-1 system). Nowitzki garnered 57 first-place votes to Nash's 37, likely ending Nash's bid to become the only player to win the award three times consecutively besides Larry Bird, Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell.

Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant received the other two first-place votes from writers and broadcasters who said they were selected voters.

The survey projects that Bryant would finish third with San Antonio's Tim Duncan in fourth and Cleveland's LeBron James in fifth.

Nash and Nowitzki were no lower than third on any of the surveyed voters' ballots.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-07-2007 at 07:33 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2007, 07:32 PM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Dirk, and a big preemptive FU to anyone who thinks the big German didn't deserve it.

I'm still plenty pissed about the postseason, and have hesitated to post on this board because of it - but the man was well deserving of the MVP.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-07-2007 at 07:35 PM.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:41 PM   #3
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

amen mary. amen.

congrats to dirk on an outstanding regular season.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #4
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Congratulations to Dirk, and a big preemptive FU to anyone who thinks the big German didn't deserve it.

I'm still plenty pissed about the postseason, and have hesitated to post on this board because of it - but the man was well deserving of the MVP.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mary again.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:04 PM   #5
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary

I second the preemptive FU, and follow it up with a CS.

This is going to be painful though.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:11 PM   #6
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Big congrats to Dirk. He deserves it. I expect he'll be back next year with a chip on his shoulder, even more so.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 08:18 PM   #7
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I saw this yesterday, didn't post it because I didn't want to start a thread of "He didn't deserve it." Anyone who thinks that really is an absolute moron. Dirk's an outstanding player and deserved this by all means. The first European to ever win the MVP, the first Maverick to ever win the MVP. Big, big congrats.

Can't wait until the most awkward award ceremony of all time.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:04 PM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats dirk, take the award hold it up in the air with a big smile and say F'U'ALL.

Then give Avery a stare that will burn holes in his little cajun hairdo.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:30 PM   #9
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Congrats to Dirk, well deserved. The playoffs just showed how valuable Dirk really is. Finally a MAV has become an MVP!!
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:47 PM   #10
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Congrats to Dirk, it's very well deserved!

I can't wait to get a Dirk MVP shirt

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:14 PM   #11
TomThaMavsFan

TomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enoughTomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enough

Congrats Dirk! Even though you have to recieve your MVP trophy not at the AAC in front of thousands of screaming fans, your still the man in my book
TomThaMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #12
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I hope he doesn't accept the award during the halftime of a different team's game. The fans will boo unmercifully.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:35 PM   #13
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they'll just have a press conference, which would be lame...or just wait until the first home game next season to give it to him...

oh well.

Congrats, Dirk!
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:42 PM   #14
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Congrats to Dirk. Hopefully this will be motivation enough for him to bounce back (and our Mavs as well) next year. Warriors, watch out for the Mavs next season.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:20 AM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt Dirk would want a press conference...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:20 AM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

AWESOME

I hope the parade route goes trough Carrollton
Old 05-08-2007, 12:45 AM   #17
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
I hope he doesn't accept the award during the halftime of a different team's game. The fans will boo unmercifully.
he won't. they'll probably mail it to him. poor guy.
mkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:54 AM   #18
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

How tough would it be if he were already in Germany right now.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:34 AM   #19
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Finally! Congrats to one of the most constant and efficient players on this position who ever played this game and thank you for the continuous effort for this team and the fans. Keep on going and don´t be confused by the ongoing coments of the captious critics. Yours and Mavs time will come, I´m confident about this.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 05-08-2007 at 06:09 AM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 06:05 AM   #20
come_on_now

come_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the roughcome_on_now is a jewel in the rough

Knowing Dirk, this is probably better for him. He's such a team-oriented guy that winning the award makes him uncomfortable enough, much less having to (gulp) hold it up in front of a crowd.

There is a lesson in all of this. I've always been opposed to individual awards in team sports because success is always predicated by what the team does.

Championships require winning. Winning requires success. Success requires opportunity. Opportunity requires team. No individual award has ever done anything for a team other than hit them in the pocket book and salary cap.

I wish they would abolish individual awards in team sports. Almost always you can point to someone else that allowed it to happen. It's the ultimate chicken or the egg argument in most cases and there is no pure ending to the discussion.
come_on_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:51 AM   #21
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by come_on_now
Knowing Dirk, this is probably better for him. He's such a team-oriented guy that winning the award makes him uncomfortable enough, much less having to (gulp) hold it up in front of a crowd.

There is a lesson in all of this. I've always been opposed to individual awards in team sports because success is always predicated by what the team does.

Championships require winning. Winning requires success. Success requires opportunity. Opportunity requires team. No individual award has ever done anything for a team other than hit them in the pocket book and salary cap.

I wish they would abolish individual awards in team sports. Almost always you can point to someone else that allowed it to happen. It's the ultimate chicken or the egg argument in most cases and there is no pure ending to the discussion.

I agree the "TEAM" should always come first, but I do like the individual awards...however I wish they would hand them out a few weeks AFTER the Championship.

There is no need to do this during the playoffs, it does nothing but take away from what teams are still trying to accomplish. In this case with Dirk and the Mavs already out of the playoffs, the MVP will not receive the same prestige that it deserves. The loss is still hurting and neither Dirk or the Mavs will be as appreciative of the regular season accomplishments.

That being said...way to go Jazz!!! I actually hate the Warriors more than I hate the Lakers and the Suns!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:53 AM   #22
Spurs Fan

Spurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the rough

This is a well-deserved award. Congratulations to Dirk, and congratulations on your team's regular season. It was simply outstanding (even though I hated it).
Spurs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:16 PM   #23
kingmalaki

kingmalaki is infamous around these partskingmalaki is infamous around these parts

If true congrats Dirk. You had a great season.
kingmalaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:00 AM   #24
DarenG

DarenG will become famous soon enough

Dirk deserved the award but it's still embarrassing. There are several writers saying they would have taken their vote back if they could. Everybody is blasting Dirk. There is zero luster left on the MVP award because of how we went out. If you look at how the league has handled the MVP in the past, isn't it obvious they are putting some distance between the loss and the official announcement of the MVP? Don't get me wrong, I am happy Dirk won it. I would just trade it away to still be playing right now in the playoffs. I bet if you asked Dirk he would too.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:44 PM   #25
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

I think any media hack who wants to take his or her vote back based on first round playoff performance should have their vote permanently taken away for failure to understand the rules.

Congrats Dirk!
And it's great to see this thread so full of positive comments saying he deserved it!

Quote:
I would just trade it away to still be playing right now in the playoffs. I bet if you asked Dirk he would too.
No doubt there. But nothing can be done about that now. As for next season, I'd like Dirk's next individual honor to be Finals MVP.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:55 PM   #26
Nash2STAT
Banned

Nash2STAT can only hope to improve

The most fraudulent MVP winner to date.
Nash2STAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:03 PM   #27
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash2STAT
Until Nash makes it to the finals and beyond, he is just as much of a choker as Dirk is if not more so.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 05-09-2007 at 01:05 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:04 PM   #28
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Why? Because the Mavs got knocked out of the playoffs?

Kettle, meet Pot.

Maybe you didn't get my preemptive message.

Last edited by mary; 05-09-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:25 PM   #29
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
don't let the door hit you on your way out beotch.

*waves the deuce*
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #30
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange

*waves the deuce*
aexchange is drunk with power...

...and I love it!
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:33 PM   #31
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

...........And the horse you rode on, buddy!
Old 05-09-2007, 02:45 PM   #32
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange

*waves the deuce*
Excellent job, don't even hesitate to get rid of these jokers, do it quick and do it without warning.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:19 PM   #33
Knickfan

Knickfan is a jewel in the roughKnickfan is a jewel in the roughKnickfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Dirk deserved the award but it's still embarrassing. There are several writers saying they would have taken their vote back if they could. Everybody is blasting Dirk. There is zero luster left on the MVP award because of how we went out. If you look at how the league has handled the MVP in the past, isn't it obvious they are putting some distance between the loss and the official announcement of the MVP? Don't get me wrong, I am happy Dirk won it. I would just trade it away to still be playing right now in the playoffs. I bet if you asked Dirk he would too.
Well they can't take it back because it's a vote that's made based upon regular season's statistics and Dirk clearly was the MVP of the regular season. Nash was good this year, no disrespect to him but Dirk deserved it. So people can say whatever they want BUT he was the MVP!
Knickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:09 PM   #34
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Not that this is a surprise, but Dirk has been officially named to the All-NBA 1st Team.

1st Team
Steve Nash
Kobe Bryant
Dirk Nowitzki
Tim Duncan
Amare Stoudemire

2nd Team
T-Mac
Gilbert Arenas
Chris Bosh
Lebron James
Yao Ming

3rd Team
Dwyane Wade
Chauncey Billups
KG
Carmelo Anthony
Dwight Howard

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2866331

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 05-10-2007 at 03:10 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote