Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 10-17-2007, 10:38 AM   #1
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who needs pick-up lines?

GAL-GROPE GRIPE VS. NETS' KIDD

By PERRY CHIARAMONTE and LARRY CELONA
JASON KIDD
Accused of club fondle.

PrintEmailDigg ItRedditPermalinkStory Bottom

October 17, 2007 -- A woman has accused New Jersey Net star Jason Kidd of groping her in a trendy Manhattan nightclub, sources told The Post yesterday.

Kidd was partying inside the club Tenjune on Little West 12th Street at 2:30 a.m. on Oct. 10 when he allegedly walked up to the 23-year-old woman and grabbed her crotch, the sources said.

They got into an argument and she said Kidd grabbed her again, the sources said.

Two bouncers broke up the spat, but Kidd was allowed to stay in the club.

The woman filed a police report the following day, accusing the NBA All-Star of inappropriately touching her.

A source familiar with the incident said investigators would like to speak with Kidd.

The Net guard was involved in a bitter divorce battle earlier this year with his estranged wife, Joumana, who accused Kidd of infidelity.

In January 2006, Kidd accused Joumana of beating him in response to allegations she made that he had hit her.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2007, 10:54 AM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Grabbing 23 year old crotch.

Subtle.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

I guess the old standby of "I'm a professional athlete with an 8 figure income" doesn't impress the ladies as much these days.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:23 AM   #4
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

makes Jerry Buss look like a genius

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:14 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

For some reason it's not too hard for me to picture JKidd crotch-grabbing girls as a pick-up maneuver while going out hitting the clubs. Now, I realize that some of this stuff is probably embellished, but the actual court documents that pertain to Joumana Kidd's Feb. 07 lawsuit against Jason detail some pretty ridiculous stuff. The following excerpt is just part of the SmokingGun.com's synopsis of the suit:

Quote:

"According to Joumana, 34, Kidd has engaged in extramarital affairs with "several different television reporters," as well as strippers in Arizona, Sacramento, Miami, Dallas and Indiana, a Nets season ticket holder, a Nets employee, and a cheerleader in New Orleans. Joumana also contends that she recently discovered a prepaid cell phone of his containing text messages and naked photos sent by various women. Joumana portrays Kidd, 33, as a sadistic binge drinker and excessive gambler who began beating her even before the pair's 1997 marriage. She claims that Kidd assaulted her while she was pregnant with the couple's first child and has struck her with everything from a large rock to a cookie. Once, after Kidd kicked her in the stomach causing blood to appear in her urine, Joumana alleges that he told her, "I don't give a f--k."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...6073kidd1.html
Old 10-17-2007, 12:47 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

pig

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:18 PM   #7
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like Jason may have a bit of a drinking problem. Rod Thorn won't do it, of course, but someone needs to take Jason aside, sit him down, and get him some help before things end really badly.

So much talent, such a shitty human.

Sad.

I bet Mark Cuban wishes he had man boobs like that.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 10-17-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

"Jason Kidd, oh yes I am....I'm a Dallas Mavericks Fan!"

anyone?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:08 PM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr
So much talent, such a sh$tty human.
Who are we talking about? Kobe?
Old 10-17-2007, 02:31 PM   #10
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

tv reporters? dallas? is there something you want to tell us Bob Ortegal?
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:03 PM   #11
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

lol
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:02 PM   #12
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

I think Jason Kidd will turn things arond 360 percent.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 02:31 PM   #13
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Default You gettin' in the truck?

Jason, you can look....you can stare even. But don't touch. Without your checkbook handy.

Model sues Nets' star Jason Kidd for allegedly groping her at nightclub

BY JOSE MARTINEZ
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Friday, December 14th 2007, 1:23 PM

New Jersey Nets star Jason Kidd is once again in the wrong type of court battle, now that a model is suing him for allegedly pawing her in a Manhattan nightclub.

The 23-year-old beauty, who is not identified in the suit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, says the hoops hotshot repeatedly grabbed her crotch and backside during an October 10 visit to Tenjune, a Meatpacking District hotspot.

"Jason Kidd is another athlete who is out of control," said Russell Adler, the woman’s lawyer. "Just because he is a famous basketball player does not give him the right to do this to any woman."

The 6-foot-4 ballplayer last year went through a nasty and public divorce from an ex-model in which he cast himself in court papers as a victim of domestic abuse.

While playing for the Phoenix Suns in 2001, Kidd pleaded guilty to spousal abuse after his then-wife accused him of smacking her in the face during an argument that started over their son's french fries.

He was ordered to undergo anger-management training and pay a $200 fine.

The model, who filed a complaint against Kidd with the Manhattan district attorney's office, is seeking unspecified damages in her suit.

"We are hopeful that \[the district attorney's office\] will charge him," Adler said.

Kidd's agent, Jeffrey Schwartz, did not return phone calls.

Adler said the model's alleged hands-on encounter with Kidd followed a night where he had been "staring" at her for long periods of time before approaching her and grabbing her private parts.

"She said 'Get off me!' and the bouncers threw him off," Adler said. "But they didn't throw him out just because he's Jason Kidd."

Kidd's accuser, who was born in Florida, had moved to New York to pursue a modeling career.

Kidd, who has played for the Nets since 2001, has recently been the subject of trade talks that could result in his $19.7 million contract being shipped out of New Jersey.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:08 PM   #14
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

who cares, look at those tit*es, pick 'em up!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 04:47 PM   #15
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr

While playing for the Phoenix Suns in 2001, Kidd pleaded guilty to spousal abuse after his then-wife accused him of smacking her in the face during an argument that started over their son's french fries.
I laughed.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:49 PM   #16
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

maybe if he gets traded here he'll take dirk and josh out on the town
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:13 PM   #17
skylive321

skylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by me770706
dirk is a pimp.. he doesn't need to go out to party.. he brings the party to him. lol.. but on a serious note. I used to work at the airport, and I remember when the team flew in one week, easily a dozen 24-30 yrs old Flight attendants were whispering about how they would have flings with dirk for absolutely nothing, if the situation presented itself. It seems the German male is a rare commodity in DFW.
skylive321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:25 AM   #18
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by me770706
if we do bring him here, i think we are obligated to try to trade for jamaal tinsley as well. MIGHT have to check the CBA on that one. My RealGM inquiry was inconclusive.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 12-15-2007 at 02:26 AM.
Old 12-15-2007, 02:28 AM   #19
nowhereman
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I laughed.
Haha. Me too. It seemed very goodfellas. Can't you just imagine Jason Kidd as Joe Pesci? "How am i funny? Do I AMUSE you? Like a clown or something?" except.. he's talking to his wife about his son's happy meal.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:23 AM   #20
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grbh

good one.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:50 AM   #21
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Default 'Twouldn't be proper!

Quote:
Since Hope started showing, she has stopped sitting courtside.
Quote:

KIDD ON THE WAY

Page SixPhoto
PrintEmailDigg ItRedditPermalinkStory Bottom

January 10, 2008 -- NEW Jersey Net Jason Kidd is having another kid.

A year after his messy split from wife Joumana Kidd, sources told The Post's Hasani Gittens that Kidd's "model" girlfriend, Hope Dworaczyk, is expecting. "Hope, Jason and their parents all celebrated her pregnancy announcement at Sabor Latin Bistro in Edgewater Sunday night," said the insider. "Since Hope started showing, she has stopped sitting courtside." A rep for the Nets did not return Page Six's calls.
i'm sorry, but Jason Kidd is nothing but trash. Great player, but pure trash.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 01-12-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:36 PM   #22
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grbh
haha~~~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote