Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #1
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Need two teams to compete against Kingsfans.com regulars in fantasy BBall league

If anybody is interested in competing against some of the fine folks at Kingsfans.com in a fantasy BBall league, we need at least two more teams, but can probably take four if enough folks really want to participate. This is a perennial league that has been around since 2003, and the K-F folks are no slouches when it comes to their fantasy sports (I've competed against Kings fans for quite a few years now), so this should be a good forum to hopefully prove Mav fan fantasy supremacy . If you are interested, say so on this thread or give me a PM and I'll send you the pertinent info, and the live draft is going to be held this Saturday at 12:30pm CDT (sorry for the late notice, but I just volunteered to see if any Mavs fans would be interested in filling out their league). Have a good one, and below are the league settings...

Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sat Oct 27 12:30pm CDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 10
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 6, 2008
Waiver Time: 2 days
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, OREB, DREB, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO
Old 10-25-2007, 06:20 PM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

not it. but good luck.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:55 PM   #3
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

i've already got two drafts that day or I would.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:31 AM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

is it filled yet?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:41 AM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
is it filled yet?
Not yet. If you are interested in competing, I'll send you the info to join as soon as one of the moderators of the Kingsfans board unlocks the league again. (and you won't regret it if you do join, as these leagues are always very, very active, and it's always fun to beat fans of another team and assert MAvs supremacy )...
Old 10-26-2007, 12:51 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
Not yet. If you are interested in competing, I'll send you the info to join as soon as one of the moderators of the Kingsfans board unlocks the league again. (and you won't regret it if you do join, as these leagues are always very, very active, and it's always fun to beat fans of another team and assert MAvs supremacy )...
hit me with the info!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:20 PM   #7
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

You got it Sike. Now is there anyone else interested in laying the smack down on some Sacramento Kings fans in one of their leagues ? We've got one to three spots available, and as far as I'm concerned the more Mavs fans we have competing the better, so please post here or PM me if you are interested in joining...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 10-26-2007 at 02:20 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:32 AM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Alrighty, then... Ozmavs just joined up and Sike would have probably already joined up except for the fact that I sent him incorrect information earlier today, so we're up to twelve teams, but if anyone else reads this and is interested in competing against some of the Kingsfans.com old-timers, give me a holler tonight or tomorrow morning and I'll be happy to send out the requisite registration information before draft time (this time the correct info, as opposed to what I sent out earlier today)...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 10-27-2007 at 01:34 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote