Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: 2/11/2008 Mavericks @ Sixty-Niners....

Quote:
The Dallas Mavericks have struggled on the road, even against sub-.500 teams. The Philadelphia 76ers, meanwhile, are starting to gain confidence at home despite their poor record.

Losers of three of their last four road games, the Mavericks look to avoid yet another letdown as they conclude their season series with the 76ers on Monday night.

Dallas (34-16) is within reach of the top spot in the Western Conference despite a 12-13 record away from American Airlines Center. Six of those losses have been to teams that currently have losing records, including a 101-82 defeat against New Jersey on Sunday night. It was the second-largest margin of defeat for the Mavericks.

"We haven't played well on the road all season," said Dallas star Dirk Nowitzki, who had 21 points on 4-of-16 shooting versus the Nets. "We have to get back to playing well on the road."

The Mavericks shot 36.5 percent (31-for-85) from the field, including 2-of-18 from 3-point range, as their three-game winning streak ended Sunday.

Playing without top reserve Jerry Stackhouse didn't help. The veteran forward, averaging 9.8 points, missed Sunday's contest because of a hamstring injury.

Stackhouse returned to Dallas' lineup in a win over Memphis on Friday after missing seven straight games, but coach Avery Johnson decided not to risk further injury after the forward said the hamstring was tight Sunday. Stackhouse's status for Monday's game is uncertain.

"If the recovery is not good and we feel there is some danger we'll sit him down and that's what we are doing," said Johnson, who has also been without point guard Devin Harris (ankle) for seven straight games.

Starting center Erick Dampier, meanwhile, returned to the lineup Sunday after missing the Grizzlies game with a sprained right ankle. He finished with four points in 11 minutes.

Dallas will need a healthy and motivated lineup against a Philadelphia team that has won three straight, all at home. The Sixers (21-30) have a chance to match their longest winning streak of the season, set from Dec. 7-12.

A more aggressive offense has sparked Philadelphia's run, with the team placing more emphasis on defense and getting out in the open court. The Sixers have topped the 100-point mark in each of their last three games, and six of their last seven.

"When we get in the open court we are just a lot more effective and we get easier shots," said 76ers coach Maurice Cheeks, whose team is averaging 98.2 points its last 13 games after scoring 93.1 per game the first 38 contests. "Our fast break points stand out. It's been a major factor in our wins so far."

The Sixers shot 52.6 percent from the field in a 101-80 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night. The Clippers, meanwhile, were held to 40.5 percent shooting (30-for-74).

Samuel Dalembert, having a career season, has helped Philadelphia's up-tempo offense by providing a strong defensive presence in the paint. He is averaging 11.2 points, 9.9 rebounds and 2.5 blocks a contest.

"It starts with Sam on defense," Sixers point guard Andre Miller said. "Sam's defense has been great and we've been able to get the ball and run."

Philadelphia, though, shot just 40.2 percent (33-for-82) from the field in a 99-84 loss to Dallas on Nov. 13, its fourth straight loss to the Mavericks.
It's almost deadcat.jpg time....
Old 02-11-2008, 10:43 AM   #2
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

If we lose this...
Old 02-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #3
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Love the title.

The Mavs may be bad according to some but they're not capable of dropping two stinkers in a row.

Mavs win by 10.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I get so many good giggles out of the depression that a good butt kicking gives this board.

I seem to be in the minority. But at least one of us having fun watching the drama unfold. This place reminds me of Spurstalk last year at this same time. Although I think a couple of those guys actually did slit their wrists.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:14 PM   #5
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I get so many good giggles out of the depression that a good butt kicking gives this board.

I seem to be in the minority. But at least one of us having fun watching the drama unfold. This place reminds me of Spurstalk last year at this same time. Although I think a couple of those guys actually did slit their wrists.

haha lol
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #6
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

mavs by a bakers dozen. free cat!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #7
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

GO MAVS!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:33 PM   #8
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs are terrible against the East.

Mavs are terrible on the road.

Sixers are good at home.

The Mavs are by far the better team, but be prepared for the worst.
Dirkadirkastan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:36 PM   #9
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Mavs are terrible against the East.

Mavs are terrible on the road.

Sixers are good at home.

The Mavs are by far the better team, but be prepared for the worst.

Be prepared for the worst? The way people are talking around here, I'm ready for Armageddon...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:41 PM   #10
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Good, you're either going to get that or something not quite as bad.

I'm just sick and tired of waiting for these guys to get it together on the road.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #11
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

We better win this just cause I don't want the server to be overloaded due to a billion new, and pointless, threads.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:09 PM   #12
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Ay is the game going to be on tv? Or are we going to need some linkage..?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:38 PM   #13
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

We need more new threads!!!!!
Here are some ideas:

Winning with Avery Johnson: Can it be done?

12 reason why we can't win with Avery

Avery Johnson: Advanced topics

Trade Dirk for Shawn Marion

My own personal opinion about the mavericks, and why I needed to start my own thread

Chicken Soup for depressed mavs fan's soul

Boring drinking game: Drink when the the mavs score in the paint

REALLY boring drinking game: Drink when Josh gets an assist

The 03-04 Mavs, and how they relate to you

Pay attention to me, my thread is better than the other one about the same thing

Old 02-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #14
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Here are some ideas:

My own personal opinion about the mavericks, and why I needed to start my own thread

Pay attention to me, my thread is better than the other one about the same thing

Don't forget--

1) This team needs a real point guard
2) This team needs a real center
3) This team needs a real 2 guard

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #15
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

oh I forgot...

GO MAVS!!!!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:09 PM   #16
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

You left out

"I have a bad feeling about this team"

And

"The reasons the Mavs can't win on the road"
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #17
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are doomed! I am so gloomy today. My rooster got off his string in the back yard and went O.J. on my neighbors mutt. The neighbor got his hoe out of the shed...now my cat is missing and my rooster is being charred by a bunsen burner.

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 02-11-2008 at 06:23 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:20 PM   #18
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

You down with NNT?? Yea you know me!!
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:39 PM   #19
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Damn, nice work with the banner, as always, Cragg. Diopinator's your masterpiece, of course, but nice work with this one nonetheless.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:39 PM   #20
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Here are some ideas:

This topic might actually be thread worthy.

But I dare not click the button.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:46 PM   #21
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Who will drink the Kool Aid with me if we lose tonight?

Last edited by Caseman; 02-11-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:52 PM   #22
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-11-2008 at 07:06 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:01 PM   #23
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Beer anyone ?

Dr. : Hasch a Woize ?

Last edited by GermanDunk; 02-11-2008 at 07:03 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:03 PM   #24
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

doesn't work
Old 02-11-2008, 07:04 PM   #25
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Of Course!

Oans, Zwoa, Gsuffa!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-11-2008, 07:05 PM   #26
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Should work, for me it does. What´s with you GermanDunk?

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-11-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:05 PM   #27
odb 7777

odb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these parts

Yeah. The same for me... gamelink doesn`t work.
odb 7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:06 PM   #28
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Link, Dr.?
Old 02-11-2008, 07:06 PM   #29
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Boss

Last edited by GermanDunk; 02-11-2008 at 07:09 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:07 PM   #30
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

New Link

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-11-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:07 PM   #31
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

says this:

Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #32
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
Shoud work, for me it does. What´s with you GermanDunk?
I´m on LP and Kayne West. No link so far. I´ll post right in time when available.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #33
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
says this:

Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct.
Also with the new one?

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-11-2008, 07:10 PM   #34
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

yes...usually your links work when i get them in time..this one doesn't.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:10 PM   #35
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Boss link
Old 02-11-2008, 07:10 PM   #36
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

And Avery trots out a different starting lineup. Is that more sh*t on the wall? Why yes it is more sh*t.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:13 PM   #37
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Pitiful short shot by Dirk. Nice push by Barea. That is one thing the Mavs do not do enough. Push the ball.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:13 PM   #38
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
yes...usually your links work when i get them in time..this one doesn't.
It seems, they expire very fast. You could also try to copy and paste manually (Open URL) in WMP. For a Boss Link you have to do this anyhow!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #39
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Dirk should have let him go.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #40
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

New Link

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-11-2008 at 07:19 PM.