Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-26-2008, 09:19 AM   #1
Triple T's

Triple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of light
Default Magloire Close To Joining Mavs

The Dallas Mavericks appear to be tops on the list for soon-to-be free agent Jamaal Magloire, according to NBA front-office sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that the 6-11 center is strongly leaning toward signing with the Mavericks this week and that a binding decision could come as early as Tuesday, with the 29-year-old scheduled to clear waivers at 6 p.m.

Magloire was waived by New Jersey on Friday after the trading deadline passed. Although he was expected to supply the Nets with some much-needed bulk and experience on the front line, Magloire only managed to get into 24 games for the Nets, averaging a mere 1.8 points and 3.4 rebounds.

But Dallas has a fresh opening for a proven center after being forced to part with DeSagana Diop in its recent trade for Jason Kidd. Erick Dampier is the only true center left on the Mavs' roster.

After earning a surprise spot on the Eastern Conference All-Star team in 2004, Magloire has struggled to stay put, lasting just one season each in Milwaukee and Portland before signing a one-year deal with the Nets last summer worth $4 million. But the recent influx of size in the Western Conference after a flurry of trades this month has apparently created a new job market for him.

"I've never seen a guy work so hard when he isn't playing," Kidd said Monday night in Dallas of Magloire, who was Kidd's teammate with the Nets as recently as a week ago.

"If that were to happen [Dallas signing Magloire], I still think he has something left in the tank."

The Mavericks are also among the playoff contenders lining up to sign veteran guard Brent Barry, who was waived last week by Seattle after the Sonics acquired Barry, Francisco Elson and a 2009 first-round pick in a swap with San Antonio for Kurt Thomas. But Phoenix, Houston, Golden State and Boston -- as well as the Spurs, who must wait 30 days to re-sign him according to league rules -- are also making a strong push for Barry.

Marc Stein is the senior NBA writer for ESPN.com.

"I am a enforcer man! Don’t nothin go down in my house! It's 100 percent heart baby! Sure I jack a few fools. I give em tha pain! But sometimes its about intimidation you know, its mind games…."
-Terry Tate
Triple T's is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2008, 09:21 AM   #2
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Come on Mavs get it done fast

Last edited by horse900703; 02-26-2008 at 09:25 AM.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:22 AM   #3
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should scale down that picture a bit there bud.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:27 AM   #4
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

The news just keeps getting better. Get it done Cubes.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
uberfan
Golden Member

uberfan has a spectacular aura aboutuberfan has a spectacular aura about

Both Jason Kidd and Malik Allen have made very positive comments regarding their time with Magliore while they were on the Nets. He seems like the kind of player that responds well to positive reinforcement and reacts negatively to criticism. Somebody needs to make sure Avery gets that memo.

For up to 20 minutes a game he would be a solid addition.
uberfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:48 AM   #6
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

This is absolutely great news. I'm pumped.

Check out Magloire's website. There are some interesting comments in the articles there. I can't wait to bring this guy in.

http://www.jamaalmagloire.com/

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:57 AM   #7
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

This was an interesting statement made by Magloire before the season began:

-Jamaal Magloire has made his case to be the Nets' starting center. Right now Jason Collins seems to have the job, but his hold on it may not be as strong as in the past.

The physical 6-foot-11 Magloire totaled 24 points and 18 rebounds in the Nets' final two preseason games. Collins' totals in six preseason games were 13 points and 19 rebounds in 93 minutes.

Collins is a better team defender and does the things that get his teammates open.

But Magloire gives the Nets someone they can throw into in the post who can score or draw fouls and get the opposition in the penalty. The Nets haven't had someone like that in the Jason Kidd era, and the confident big man knows it.

"Playing against the Nets for the last seven years, that's a void they've always had," Magloire said.

"Now they have it in me. I can score on anybody. I feel comfortable on either block. And I put the work in. It's just another threat that we have on the team."

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 02-26-2008, 10:07 AM   #8
uberfan
Golden Member

uberfan has a spectacular aura aboutuberfan has a spectacular aura about

Unlike Portland and Nets, he can come to the Mavs and not worry about the Mavs having a lot invested in younger players that would get the PT. He would be a perfect compliment to Damp. I don't think we will see a drop off.

I still would like to add Justin Williams for our athletic big when needed, and also extra insurance at the 5. I am tired of seeing Bass and Juwan at the 5.

We still need a ball handler for the second unit.

Kidd/?/JJB
JET/Stack/Wright
JHo/George/Wright
Dirk/Bass/Allen
Damp/Magliore/Williams

Juwan or Jones has to go and the other is inactive.
uberfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:08 AM   #9
destroy ALL

destroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nice

awesome! this is going to be great...and now lets try to get cassell.
destroy ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:09 AM   #10
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I've always wondered what happened to him. He was playing well in NO the year he was named all star... then poof, gone.

Anyway, he'd be a solid backup for Damp. I'm tempted to say that he's better than Diop but I haven't seen him play for a while so can't be sure.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:21 AM   #11
BigD

BigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these parts

Like I said with the Kidd trade. I'll believe it when I see him in a Mavs uniform.

Dallas Cowboys Fans visit www.cowboyscentral.com
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:23 AM   #12
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping
I've always wondered what happened to him. He was playing well in NO the year he was named all star... then poof, gone.

Anyway, he'd be a solid backup for Damp. I'm tempted to say that he's better than Diop but I haven't seen him play for a while so can't be sure.
His shot-blocking isn't nearly as good as Diop's but Magloire is a presence down low and plays his best defense in one on one situations.

On offense, however, he is better than both Diop and Damp combined.

Old 02-26-2008, 10:27 AM   #13
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping

I'd say that he has the potential to be much better than Diop, but hasn't produced near as well as Diop recently. But where the Mavs are at the potential reward more than justifies the risk.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:32 AM   #14
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Still young for a center. I like that aspect of the deal but why didn't it work out with the Nets? Weren't they dying for a center? Did he have a rift with Frank? I just don't get how he went from being an all star to a guy getting cut during the regular season.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:41 AM   #15
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

This news sits well with me.

Dtown, one explantion is that the Nets were trying to find playing time for young bigs Nenad Kristic, Sean Williams and Josh Boone. That doesn't explain what went wrong with the Bucs or the Blazers but Kidd's endorsement is enough forme.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:43 AM   #16
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
Like I said with the Kidd trade. I'll believe it when I see him in a Mavs uniform.
BigD....we have gotta get someone to get you a new sig!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:44 AM   #17
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone surprised to learn he is only 29? I would have guessed at least 31.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-26-2008, 10:48 AM   #18
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien
His shot-blocking isn't nearly as good as Diop's but Magloire is a presence down low and plays his best defense in one on one situations.

On offense, however, he is better than both Diop and Damp combined.
Bringing in Magloire wouldn't give us the same change of pace that the Damp/Diop combo did...Diop's relative quickness and blocking ability are better than JM...but JM is a tougher overall guy who won't back down and doesn't mind laying down a hard foul.

Old 02-26-2008, 10:52 AM   #19
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Some good news. I hope he has something left in the tank.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:53 AM   #20
BigD

BigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these partsBigD is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
BigD....we have gotta get someone to get you a new sig!
I like it. It makes me remember the good times.

Dallas Cowboys Fans visit www.cowboyscentral.com
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:53 AM   #21
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Another bonus to signing Magloire is that he's played with Kidd before - he should have a better heads-up for those quick dishes than Damp does (and Damp has played his best offense in a Mavs uniform ever since Kidd got here!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-26-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:55 AM   #22
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

make it happen.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #23
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
I like it. It makes me remember the good times.
Then at least change it to "past of the dallas mavericks".
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:58 AM   #24
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
This news sits well with me.

Dtown, one explantion is that the Nets were trying to find playing time for young bigs Nenad Kristic, Sean Williams and Josh Boone. That doesn't explain what went wrong with the Bucs or the Blazers but Kidd's endorsement is enough forme.
Yea I guess thats all we have to go on is Kidd co-signing the guy. And he's here to fill the backup role and I guess compete for the starting job so all is well. Just didn't understand how things went so wrong so fast. And he's only 29 lol. I thought he would've been mid 30's by now for some reason.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:02 AM   #25
sike
The Preacha

He will not be competing for a starting slot...that is Damp's spot.

Old 02-26-2008, 11:07 AM   #26
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the rough

For me it will be a great adition. I hope the Mavs chase him.

Last edited by Quetzalcoatl; 02-26-2008 at 11:08 AM.
Quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:07 AM   #27
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl
For me it will be a great adition. I hope the Mavs chase it.
sounds like they are chasing

Old 02-26-2008, 11:08 AM   #28
Flip41

Flip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the rough

Damp is different than many players. Most players play better when there is some competition for a starting spot, but Damp seems to be the opposite. Now that there is not any competition we are seeing Damp play much better. I wonder if he will go back to the same Damp if the Mavs sign Magloire.

On second thought, he is probably playing better because we have that bad ass at point guard now.
Flip41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:13 AM   #29
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip41
Damp is different than many players. Most players play better when there is some competition for a starting spot, but Damp seems to be the opposite. Now that there is not any competition we are seeing Damp play much better. I wonder if he will go back to the same Damp if the Mavs sign Magloire.

On second thought, he is probably playing better because we have that bad ass at point guard now.
I choose option "B" as well.

Old 02-26-2008, 11:13 AM   #30
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Damp 03-04
17.7reb, 6.8 Orebounds, 2.6blocks

Magloire 03-04
14.6reb, 4.6 Orebounds, 1.7blocks
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:14 AM   #31
Nbalegend41

Nbalegend41 is on a distinguished road

do we have the cap space in order to pick him up...
Nbalegend41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:18 AM   #32
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbalegend41
do we have the cap space in order to pick him up...
no cap ramifications here, he is FA and will sign for us for a part of the MLE or the veteran minimum. He will still get paid by the Nets.

I saw some highlights of his... I can't wait to see the blind dunk of a Mavs uniform. I know cubes always liked a little showmanship on this team.

p.s this article was already posted in the "possible moves" thread
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #33
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Damp 03-04
17.7reb, 6.8 Orebounds, 2.6blocks

Magloire 03-04
14.6reb, 4.6 Orebounds, 1.7blocks
is that the per?

Old 02-26-2008, 11:20 AM   #34
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

sorry per 48-- Im in a bit of a fog
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #35
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
sorry per 48-- Im in a bit of a fog
get out of the steam room!!

Old 02-26-2008, 11:23 AM   #36
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple T's

Sources told ESPN.com that the 6-11 center is strongly leaning toward signing with the Mavericks.
I say he is 6'9" tops

Old 02-26-2008, 11:23 AM   #37
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
get out of the steam room!!
But don't put your clothes back on

Last edited by Flacolaco; 02-26-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:25 AM   #38
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I say he is 6'9" tops
???

He's a full 6-11 I beleive. He's not undersized.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:25 AM   #39
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
But don't put your clothes back on
But then she'd be..........ohhhhhh.....I see what you did there.

Old 02-26-2008, 11:27 AM   #40
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
???

He's a full 6-11 I beleive. He's not undersized.
I've always thought he was more of big body guy who was a little light on height...I'll wait until I see him standing next to Dirk.