Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-18-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Antoine Rigadeau and Nostalgia

Anyone remember this?
http://web.archive.org/web/200302281...&threadid=7259

I wish I could still use the default Parrot as avatar, but while I can rescue it, paypal won't accept my credit card to make the subscription payment at the same time.

This is a multipurpose thread: It inquires about other forms of acquiring a subscription to change my avatar while at the same time reminisces about our old Forum format and at the same time discusses Antoine Rigadeau(Little did we know he was not going to be the worst Antoine we've ever had on the team). All of that while making me look stupid at the same time.

Last edited by bernardos70; 10-18-2008 at 01:25 PM. Reason: to make myself look even stupider
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 02:31 PM   #2
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

From the initial post of the "Trade Nash: Keep Van Excel?" thread
"Van Exel is a more consistent Ball Handler than Nash and is a better passer."
"Nash is a few years younger than Van Exel and is at the peak of his stardom and marketability"
haha
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote