Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough
Default lol @ paul pierce owning this kid.

antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Pierce is a jackass.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Flopper. Very little respect for the guy after his lame Finals stunt last year.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

please change the title of this thread to "lol @ paul pierce being a jerk to this kid"

much more accurate
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #5
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Pierce is probably the most under-appreciated superstar in the NBA.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:49 PM   #6
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Do you guys really think that he saw the kidd and passed him. I cant tell when that was, but he looks heated up and when you are like that it tends to happen. You tend to miss something going on around you.

** on second thought is that kidd wearing a Cavs jersey...LOL

and final thought..PP is rite up there in the top 5-10 players...great overall player

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #7
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

Paul Pierce is talented and all ... but he always looks physically out of shape. It baffles me.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #8
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously? A top 5 player? The dude didn't accomplish a thing until Garnett and Allen joined him.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:28 PM   #9
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Seriously? A top 5 player? The dude didn't accomplish a thing until Garnett and Allen joined him.
I'd take LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Paul, Duncan, Dirk, Yao, Dwight Howard, Deron Williams, Carmelo, Durant, Amare, even Roy over him.

Maybe Tony Parker and Boozer...

Also, it's not going to be long before Derrick Rose, OJ Majo and maybe Kevin Martin pass him.

Pierce used to be underrated.. but he has been overrated since the Finals.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 03-07-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:34 PM   #10
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

It's easy to score and be a threat when everyone else on the team is as well. That's how Pierce is overrated. Allen and KG are just as important, with Rondo slowly creeping up (but not really).

Last edited by Zki41; 03-07-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #11
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'd take LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Paul, Duncan, Dirk, Yao, Dwight Howard, Deron Williams, Carmelo, Durant, Amare, even Roy over him.

Maybe Tony Parker and Boozer...

Also, it's not going to be long before Derrick Rose, OJ Majo and maybe Kevin Martin pass him.

Pierce used to be underrated.. but he has been overrated since the Finals.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Your going a bit too far here. Kobe okay. Lebron okay. Wade....maybe. Duncan okay. But those other guys? I guess its your preference since you said you'd take those guys over him but they're definately not better players than Paul Pierce. You tell me any other guy in the league who can shut Kobe and Lebron down and put up 20+ on the other end of the court while carrying his team in the clutch? Your underrating him as a player. Any hype coming to Pierce is well deserved.

Quote:
What kind of argument is that though? What did Kobe accomplish when Shaq left? What is he doing now that he has Gasol and Bynum flourishing? That's the best player in the the game. I don't see anyone discrediting him for who he plays with. I think the years of teams winning championships due to one player are long gone.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #12
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Your going a bit too far here. Kobe okay. Lebron okay. Wade....maybe. Duncan okay. But those other guys? I guess its your preference since you said you'd take those guys over him but they're definately not better players than Paul Pierce. You tell me any other guy in the league who can shut Kobe and Lebron down and put up 20+ on the other end of the court while carrying his team in the clutch? Your underrating him as a player. Any hype coming to Pierce is well deserved.

What kind of argument is that though? What did Kobe accomplish when Shaq left? What is he doing now that he has Gasol and Bynum flourishing? That's the best player in the the game. I don't see anyone discrediting him for who he plays with. I think the years of teams winning championships due to one player are long gone.
Wade is a maybe? No to Dwight Howard or Yao or Dirk or Chris Paul?

Old 03-07-2009, 07:56 PM   #13
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wade is a maybe? No to Dwight Howard or Yao or Dirk or Chris Paul?

I think Wade is debatable which is why I said maybe. I can see arguments for either party. I think the only guys without a doubt are better than Pierce is Duncan, Lebron and Kobe. And no I don't think Dwight, Yao or Dirk are better than Pierce. I don't even think its debatable to be honest. Pierce has no weaknesses in his game. I can't say that about Dirk, Dwight or Yao. I guess what i'd ask you next is what makes you think the guys above are better than Pierce? What exactly do they do better than Pierce? They haven't achieved as much has Pierce so it can't be from accomplishments.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #14
fluid.forty.one

Accomplishment has nothing to do with it. If you trade any of those players I listed for Pierce, IMO, the Celtics still win the championship last year.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #15
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Accomplishment has nothing to do with it. If you trade any of those players I listed for Pierce, IMO, the Celtics still win the championship last year.
I don't know about that. If you go with that argument then i'd probably have to say that Wade probably could've given the Celtics a championship last season since he has the ability to draw fouls like Pierce. And that's one of the key reasons the Celtics won their championships. Everyone makes alot out of the fact that the Celtics are the best defensive team in the league because of KG and i'd agree. But Pierce guards that perimeter as good if not better than anyone in the league. That's probably in part due to having Garnett behind him. Dirk has the jumpshot but when the shots aren't falling who on the Celtics draws contact to get to the line? Lebron, Kobe and Wade can do that.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:10 PM   #16
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
Pierce is probably the most under-appreciated superstar in the NBA.
Uh, Dirk? Not saying that just as a Mavs fan but from my general observation many fans around the league (not coaches or players) have very little respect for all he's done for our franchise. I don't think they quite realize how critical he's been in carry our asses all of these years.

Pierce? Well, he did lead the Bostom team a terrible record which landed them a #5 pick that turned into Ray Allen. Pretty impressive I guess...
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #17
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dtownsdumbest is and always has been a tool. Don't waste your time debating with him/her/it.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:34 AM   #18
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Round 1 fight!

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:47 PM   #19
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

paul pierce for the win
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #20
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Dtownsdumbest is and always has been a tool. Don't waste your time debating with him/her/it.
Why don't you go kill yourself? Your the only poster on this site who has to rely on name calling or throwing f*** out there so people will pay attention to your posts and they still don't. You have my attention. Now say something worth a damn. F****ng lame.

EDIT: Actually i'm confusing you with someone else. Who the hell are you?

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 03-08-2009 at 02:53 PM. Reason: for not knowing who the hell Dirk's Stan is.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #21
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

You're just always spewing random crap like "Paul Pierce is better than Dirk" and backing your arguments poorly. That's all I've noticed.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #22
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
You're just always spewing random crap like "Paul Pierce is better than Dirk" and backing your arguments poorly. That's all I've noticed.
I'm always spewing random crap? I didn't come out of anywhere and say "Pierce is better than Dirk" so where is that quote from? Tell you what. Why don't you give an argument for why Dirk is better than Pierce?

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 03-08-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:35 AM   #23
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

oh snap!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:29 AM   #24
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Round 2?

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:38 AM   #25
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

haha, get the hell out of here~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #26
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

The guy in the blue button up almost knocked Pierce off his feet with the high five. That's enthusiasm!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:09 AM   #27
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

meh, LeHype fan deserved worse--*expletives deleted* bandwagon fan

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:32 AM   #28
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703 View Post
haha, get the hell out of here~
Where's the gif of horse owning you kids?
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #29
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Pierce can suck it often.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-09-2009 at 11:35 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
he just hate their mommas, i like little boys, jacko loooves little boys, paul pierce is chubby, pierce likes little boys, pierce love the kids, you like little boys