Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: Who will win the next two games in Dallas?
Mavericks 51 51.00%
Spurs 6 6.00%
split 43 43.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2009, 04:06 AM   #1
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all
Default Who will win the next 2 games in Dallas?

After game 1 I'd have said Dallas easy... now I have to go split. Tonight was a reminder that this is still San Antonio we're playing, with or without Ginobli

Last edited by cinemablend; 04-21-2009 at 04:07 AM.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 04:57 AM   #2
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the rough

Yes, I have the same opinion. I wish I'm wrong and the Mavs win both games!
Quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:03 AM   #3
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

I will not give a knee jerk reaction. We play great at home, and we will win these two. We got on one the road. I still think this series will go seven games.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:07 AM   #4
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

lets see - we are a 90% home win team with everyone healthy and a 50% road team.
We got our 50% road wins so far... it's all up to plan. we will take both home games!
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:29 AM   #5
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

its a split... I don't buy the its okay to just steal one from the home team approach. You have to try and take every game. Only a few teams are a lock to take their home games, and Dallas is not one of them. I think this will be an every other game series. hopefully I'm wrong, and Dallas gets both.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:42 AM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Split. Tony Parker plays great in our building.

I think French people are deaf and color blind.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:05 AM   #7
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Split. Over the years we've seen that home court really doesn't mean much in Spurs/Mavs games. Both teams have proven an ability to win on the other's floor.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:08 AM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs will win both games (no blowouts), San Antonio will take the next one in their hometown, Mavs will finish the series in Dallas with Game 6...

(no more road victories - you heard it here first...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-21-2009 at 08:09 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:15 AM   #9
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Obviously we need to capitalize on homecourt and win both, but I also agree with the consensus that it's not very likely. On the other hand, if we can find a way to slow Parker down, our chances to win the next game are quite high.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:24 AM   #10
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Right now the key to this series isn't shutting Parker down - it's getting Dirk fired-up...

I'll start screaming about defense if Dirk finally drops 20-30+ and we still lose...

Old 04-21-2009, 08:31 AM   #11
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

Mavs take both:

Game 3 we win because we are coming home after playing in San Antonio and are re-energized by our fans after a rather lackluster Game 2.

Game 4 we win because it's less than 48 hours after Game 3, which apparently isn't enough time for the Spurs to rest. Hope they will be tired.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:31 AM   #12
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hopeful.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #13
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Travelling Swallowing Dramamine...

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:14 AM   #14
tonyriceroni

tonyriceroni will become famous soon enoughtonyriceroni will become famous soon enough

Stop tony parker = win.
tonyriceroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:36 AM   #15
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyriceroni View Post
Stop tony parker = win.
Not when you only score 84 points - we need Dirk to heat up more than anything else right now...

Last edited by Underdog; 04-21-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #16
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Split, but Dallas ends up ahead 3-2 when they win the next one.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:54 AM   #17
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

It will be a split. Hate to say it but it will. I hate getting sucked into this team, only to have them rip my heart out of me like they did last night. I think game 1 was fool's gold.
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #18
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

If Carlisle doesn't get Dirk some shots, then the Spurs will win at least 1 in Dallas.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:40 AM   #19
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, RC is the reason Dirk isn't getting shots.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:50 AM   #20
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

A split.

The league needs to make money so you can bet it goes 7 games.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #21
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

before i said mavs in 6.

i think they will split in dallas with the spurs winning the second game here.

im still going to say mavs in six though.

mavs
spurs
mavs
spurs

after this one i think the spurs will be running on fumes, and lose the next game in san antonio. it will then be 3-2 mavs coming back to dallas.

then i think back at home, in a friendly place going nuts, the spurs age, duncans tired knees. mavs blowout in game 6.

mavs
spurs
mavs
spurs
mavs (by now they will be gassed and coming to our place)
mavs by 16.
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:31 PM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

The first team to win 2 in a row will win this series!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:33 PM   #23
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Right now, I feel like we're going to win game 3, they're going to get 4 and 5, we're going to win 6 and they're going to win 7.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #24
buddha08

buddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of lightbuddha08 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Modest Mouse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah View Post
Travelling Swallowing Dramamine...
buddha08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:50 PM   #25
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
I'm hopeful.
Your are going to have the game day thread, and your just hopeful? Hey, I know you are aleast good for a couple of wins.!! Go mary, Go Mavs!!!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:08 PM   #26
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Right now, I feel like we're going to win game 3, they're going to get 4 and 5, we're going to win 6 and they're going to win 7.

F your feelings
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #27
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yeah, RC is the reason Dirk isn't getting shots.
He is the reason for a lot of things including keeping Wright on Parker instead of starting JJB or at least bringing him in earlier. Kidd only had one assist in the entire first half. His running of the offense and ball movement were horrible. During almost the entire first Q Dirk got only one shot. When he did get the ball later it was never in his usual spots and always were he had to really work to get a shot. All that falls on RC's lack of in game adjustments. Mabe it's me but I don't remember him calling any time outs in the first Q to address or make any adjustments to either Parker or the lack of ball movement.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:29 PM   #28
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Well Dallas should at least win the next one. They always seem to play well after an *ss kicking.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:39 PM   #29
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Dallas will win both (game 3 will be a blowout)
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #30
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Dallas will win both (game 3 will be a blowout)
I have seen nothing so far that shows me the Mavs can blow the Spurs out. Dirk and Terry are playing horrible. Kidd is a nonfactor. Howard is up and down like he was the whole year.

And plus, Parker can score 60 if he wants. He will keep it from being a blowout.

I have all the confidence in the world Dallas can win this series but I don't see the blowout game with them being on the right side of it.
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:13 PM   #31
pdh

pdh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider972 View Post
I have seen nothing so far that shows me the Mavs can blow the Spurs out. Dirk and Terry are playing horrible. Kidd is a nonfactor. Howard is up and down like he was the whole year.

And plus, Parker can score 60 if he wants. He will keep it from being a blowout.

I have all the confidence in the world Dallas can win this series but I don't see the blowout game with them being on the right side of it.

I would have said the same before Utah and phoenix a few weeks ago.... These Mavs can surprise you
pdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #32
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You forgot that Game 4 is in the afternoon. Pop was complaining because Duncan's knees don't play well with under 48 hours rest.

No such statement has been made about Parker's knees, however.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:43 PM   #33
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I had us picked to win in 4 so I can see us winning both at home having less then 48 hours between games 3 & 4 works in our favor.

Last edited by Mavsfan4ever; 04-21-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Mavsfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #34
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
You forgot that Game 4 is in the afternoon. Pop was complaining because Duncan's knees don't play well with under 48 hours rest.

No such statement has been made about Parker's knees, however.
But afternoon games are the bane of our entire existence. We are turrrible at afternoon games.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:32 PM   #35
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But afternoon games are the bane of our entire existence. We are turrrible at afternoon games.
As of when, 2004? 2005?

Those games hosted on ABC this year don't count. You're expected to lose @LAL, @BOS, and @CLE anyway. When they finally gave us an afternoon chance hosting Phoenix, we blew out our opponent by 24.

Edit: Game 3 against the Spurs last time was in the afternoon.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 04-21-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #36
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

I believe we can win both games at home!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #37
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I have bad knees and they hurt for days after I go out and play street ball so I know Duncan will being hurting with less then 48 hours between games 3 & 4. With Duncan's knees likely giving him trouble by game 4 that should work to our advantage.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #38
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

As far as this poll goes, a split is mathematically the most likely option, as long as you believe the favorite has less than 2/3 chance of winning (assuming independence).

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 04-21-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:24 PM   #39
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Edit: Game 3 against the Spurs last time was in the afternoon.
Was it? I could be wrong, but I was fairly certain I remembered watching that and Game 4 at night. I remember that either Game 1 or Game 2 in SA was in the afternoon, though.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:27 PM   #40
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Was it? I could be wrong, but I was fairly certain I remembered watching that and Game 4 at night. I remember that either Game 1 or Game 2 in SA was in the afternoon, though.
I have Game 3 on DVD, and they showed a bright blue Dallas skyline throughout.

Tags
spurs raped guarantee it