Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about
Default K-Mart yelling to Cuban after Game 4

Delete if it has been posted already.

http://www.theticket.com/Schtick/Tic...-Motherer.aspx
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I really wanted to see this because everyone was talking about it. Thanks a lot

Wow...I wonder what Kmart was gonna do anyway...like our players would just stand there...Damp would eat Kmart alive

F Kmart and the Nuggs ..lets make history...GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Wow great vid.

He totally shows why he is called a "thug"
Old 05-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #4
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

I heard he dropped the F bomb on fans dozens of times throughout the game. On top of that, he also threw up the middle finger as he was leaving the arena?

Does this not warrant a suspension?
Old 05-12-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

i cant remember who it was, but a former team mate from new jersey once got into an arguement with him because martin had confided in him, and told him that he was conceived through an act of prostitution by his mother, and then the team mate let the personal info leak out after martin left nj.

that right there garners some of my sympathy for that guy man.

i think cuban should be ashamed for provoking him.

i mean think about it. when you go to the zoo do you do you scream and throw feces at the animals?

its ashame man, a damn shame.
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #6
GoNugs

GoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav4ever View Post
i cant remember who it was, but a former team mate from new jersey once got into an arguement with him because martin had confided in him, and told him that he was conceived through an act of prostitution by his mother, and then the team mate let the personal info leak out after martin left nj.

i mean think about it. when you go to the zoo do you do you scream and throw feces at the animals?

Yuppers...what a classy post. Nice job.
GoNugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Nice post...yes it was posted earlier:

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35209

The link off of the Fan 105.3 was used...same video.

Either way, it's an interesting piece and as far as we can see, both Martin and Cuban are exhibiting low class.

The sad part is that had Cuban not said anything, had the Mavs continue to be classy...nobody would be discussing this...but now, the league and the fans of the NBA are being forced to see the negativity within the NBA.

Looking at this series and the Laker/Rocket series...it appears that the games have become much more chippy/physical and not within the context of the rules.

Way to go David Stern, you now have what you have always wanted.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Thug....along with the rest of the denver team. Chauncey's "statements" today may get him into the club.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #9
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Thug....along with the rest of the denver team. Chauncey's "statements" today may get him into the club.
What did he say??
Old 05-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #10
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav4ever View Post

So you're saying K-Mart is a zoo animal?
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:39 PM   #11
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
So you're saying K-Mart is a zoo animal?
not at all.

i am virtually certain he is human.

what im saying is higher intelligence should win the day, and that cuban shouldnt shriek and hurl feces.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #12
GoNugs

GoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Um....his sportsman of the year award...voted by the players mind you...would say otherwise.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:47 PM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider972 View Post
What did he say??
Nothing really...just refusing to defuse the situation by not accepting cubes apology.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 05-12-2009, 10:50 PM   #14
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

I'm a mavs fan, but it's silly to call a team thugs because they basically whip up on you all series long. They take the fight to us, and until we man up and, you can call them all they want while they simply go on to the next level.
mavsjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:51 PM   #15
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

So his mother really is/was a whore, as some members here speculated.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:52 PM   #16
GoNugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Post like this remove you from the debate on what is and what is not classy.

Well done.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:55 PM   #17
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Well get a load of this. I think a Nug troll is trying to teach me something about class. This is both cute and funny.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:56 PM   #18
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
LOL. What makes her a whore?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:57 PM   #19
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
LOL. What makes her a whore?
"i cant remember who it was, but a former team mate from new jersey once got into an arguement with him because martin had confided in him, and told him that he was conceived through an act of prostitution by his mother, and then the team mate let the personal info leak out after martin left nj."
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:59 PM   #20
GoNugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
"i cant remember who it was, but a former team mate from new jersey once got into an arguement with him because martin had confided in him, and told him that he was conceived through an act of prostitution by his mother, and then the team mate let the personal info leak out after martin left nj."

Maybe if you quote it enough times it will make it true.

And you guys are debating how classy Denver fans are?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #21
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Aw, look at the little troll trying to deduct reputation from me.

Hey GoNugs, don't touch the reputation button, it's for grownups. For you, it does nothing. It doesn't change my score and only looks like this in my user CP:

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 05-13-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #22
mav4ever

Quote:
i never suggested it.

i heard it and it must have been 7-8 years ago. you know its all just talk, and when i heard it, it was on a talk radio show and the whole issue was a riff between martin and a team mate in new jersey.

i originally remember that it seemed like they were taking a shot at the city of dallas because there was some talk of harryhines blvd.

i took offence to it.

but you gotta admit, in light of recent events, it funny. (that does not mean its true nugfan, lol)
Old 05-13-2009, 12:03 AM   #23
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Been lurking at http://nuggets.proboards.com/ and i must say the language they used there are full of cursing and F***s.. Not classy..
Old 05-13-2009, 12:51 AM   #24
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNugs View Post

Are you here to try to prove something or just be an ass?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:37 AM   #25
GoNugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Been lurking at http://nuggets.proboards.com/ and i must say the language they used there are full of cursing and F***s.. Not classy..

As classy as calling players moms a prostitute and whore?
Old 05-13-2009, 07:10 AM   #26
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As classy as calling players moms a prostitute and whore?
If the shoe fits...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-13-2009 at 07:35 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #27
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

Quote:

I am new to this whole forum thing but since GoNugs and the other trolls will obviously not contibute money to this site and I could care less to hear their opinions, why don't we just ban them and cut down on the stupid ass bikering?
Old 05-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #28
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX425 View Post
I am new to this whole forum thing but since GoNugs and the other trolls will obviously not contibute money to this site and I could care less to hear their opinions, why don't we just ban them and cut down on the stupid ass bikering?

They don't contribute anything at all!

The only thing I can guarantee is that if the Nuggets beat us and move on he and a few others here will be gone after they bait, LOL, and scoreboard the page up and get banned. that's what they are waiting for, mark it down.

If I were a mod I would ban them all yesterday. imo

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #29
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Uhm again for aliens, so that i understand completely: Kmart didn´t accept Cubes apology ???
Old 05-13-2009, 11:04 AM   #30
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Uhm again for aliens, so that i understand completely: Kmart didn´t accept Cubes apology ???

Elian?

Old 05-13-2009, 11:51 AM   #31
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

http://www.nba.com/2009/playoffs2009...iew/index.html

That's the hope of the NBA office, which has decided not to punish Kenyon Martin or Mark Cuban for their parts in a series of unsightly incidents Monday night. The Nuggets forward and Mavericks owner became cross over words Cuban had with Martin's mother Lydia Moore two nights prior.

Cuban has since apologized to Martin and Moore through his blog, adding he would go out of his way to take care of Martin's family should the series return to Dallas. Martin didn't speak directly to reporters after the Mavericks' 119-117 victory and slipped out a back door of the Pepsi Center after practice Tuesday.

Martin was also involved in several profane exchanges and gestures with fans during and after Game 4 in Dallas, according to NBA.com and various media outlets. The league has since investigated the reports and decided that no further action is necessary.

"Mark has apologized on his blog and he will be reaching out to Kenyon personally," NBA spokesman Tim Frank said. "We are confident that this will be brought to an intelligent close with an adult conversation."

Instead of inflaming the issue with a fine and/or suspension, the league would rather restore a sense of normalcy to a series where tempers have quickly escalated. The Nuggets still lead the Western Conference semifinals 3-1 and can lock up their first trip to the conference finals since 1985 with a victory Wednesday night at home.

The hostility between Martin and Cuban can be traced back to the end of Game 3, when an official's error factored into Denver's one-point victory. The wild postgame scene Saturday night included a quick but pointed exchange between a visibly upset Cuban and Moore, who was seated near a courtside tunnel exit leading to the owner's bunker suite.

Cuban admitted referring to Martin as a "thug" with Moore, without actually using the word. Martin vowed to "take care of it" before Game 4, adding that he would do so "face-to-face" with Cuban. Martin attempted to confront Cuban after the game, but Cuban walked away from the irate power forward.

The scene in the stands during Monday's game wasn't pretty, either. Martin got into it with Dallas fans during the game who were seated around his mother, girlfriend and other family members. Security was eventually placed around Moore. Carmelo Anthony's girlfriend had to be escorted from her seats in the second half. Nuggets guard Chauncey Billups said his wife and family also endured several unsavory situations.

"It is distracting," Billups said. "You get your family to travel and try to support you, and it's the only support you really have in the arena, and you got to worry about their safety and well-being. That's not right. That's not right by any means."

Cuban won't have face the wrath of Nuggets fans Wednesday night. He'll be in Las Vegas receiving an advertising award.

Cuban's absence is probably a good thing. Billups added that Cuban's attention-grabbing antics set the tone for the problems during Game 4.

"That's unacceptable, man," Billups said. "That's just not right. He's the owner of the team, and he should be held to a different standard of professionalism. You can root for your team and all that, but that's unacceptable."

If you have a question or comment for Art Garcia, send him an email.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #32
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Lol what's funny is that when I first saw Kenyon Parents I was asking "Where does K-Mart get his skin complexion from?" Now we know.

Last edited by LSMF; 05-13-2009 at 11:56 AM.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #33
SMC0007
Guru

Whay Whay feck off Billups!

I hope Kidd posts you up and abuses you tonight, like he should be doing already. BTW Where has that been?

Old 05-13-2009, 12:20 PM   #34
bartom

bartom is on a distinguished road

I'm surprised that the use of homophobic slurs on camera isn't cause for action from the NBA. Hasn't this been completely swept under the rug by the NBA and the media. I know this will open me up to some ridicule, but I forwarded the video to the only person I could think of who could get the issue some publicity...Perez Hilton. He's already had some entries about LA LA being abused in the stands...maybe he can make Martin and the Nuggets uncomfortable.

Hearing from multiple offended fans could help. perez@perezhilton.com Gay it up a bit.

Last edited by bartom; 05-13-2009 at 12:24 PM.
bartom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #35
SMC0007
Guru

Yeah, he did use a few words that tend to get people into hot water.

Old 05-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #36
Blackspider972

Funny as hell that is says they decided not to punish K-Mart or Cuban. LOL!! Why the hell should Cuban be punished?? He didn't say anything. The NBA is becoming more and more of a joke as time goes on. They try and validate it by saying "Well see, be happy we didn't get Cuban into trouble". WTF??!!

1st, a hit in the face goes unpunished and so does cussing and calling the opposing owner a derogatory term on camera. Stupid.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #37
dude1394
Guru

Just another episode in the "what the f are you talking about" when it comes to the nba. Maybe we all need more "training"??? In idiocy and inconsistency.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #38
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartom View Post
I'm surprised that the use of homophobic slurs on camera isn't cause for action from the NBA. Hasn't this been completely swept under the rug by the NBA and the media. I know this will open me up to some ridicule, but I forwarded the video to the only person I could think of who could get the issue some publicity...Perez Hilton. He's already had some entries about LA LA being abused in the stands...maybe he can make Martin and the Nuggets uncomfortable.

Hearing from multiple offended fans could help. perez@perezhilton.com Gay it up a bit.
"And in their desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand."

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 05-13-2009 at 12:53 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:57 PM   #39
bartom

bartom is on a distinguished road

You missed the first part of the quote: You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand

I DO feel slightly squeezed and hammered...and desperate!
Old 05-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #40
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan View Post
Lol what's funny is that when I first saw Kenyon Parents I was asking "Where does K-Mart get his skin complexion from?" Now we know.
I know guys with parents that are dark skinned who have kids Kenyon's color. So I didn't think maybe it was out of the possibility those were his parents. But when I saw his brother that did have me. And then his sister is darker than his mom. I'm not going to judge because I don't know the situation but......

Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
british cigarette, nobody is classy, stay classy kenyon, stay sassy kenyon, stop saying classy