Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-24-2009, 11:42 PM   #1
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold
Default Strictly MLE Thread

I know we have offseason threads, but I thought it would be nice to have one just based on who we want to acquire through the MLE.

Who do you think would be best?

Personally, I want Marion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 11:57 PM   #2
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to say Marion or Sheed.

If we decide to split up the MLE, I would go with Anthony Parker and Zaza.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:57 PM   #3
tybrock

tybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the rough

I'm on board with Marion. We need someone who you can trust to go out and defend the other teams best player on the wing. He scores in the post, rebounds, gets steals, blocks shots, and much more. He will be great in our system. He is the type of player I believe Kidd works well with. If he can be had for MLE then you have to consider it
tybrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:03 AM   #4
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Marion would be a great choice I would like to see him come in.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:07 AM   #5
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Split between Gortat and Anthony Parker
Old 06-25-2009, 12:09 AM   #6
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Split between Gortat and Anthony Parker
You're definitely not getting Gortat for HALF.

I was talking with grndmstr_c about Parker...if the money isn't good enough, he can easily take himself back to Europe. That's something that hasn't been mentioned here. I'm sure he's able to get more money there opposed to here.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:11 AM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

This is actually a year where you might want to split it. Not like three or four years ago when we tried to split it with that whipass Doug Christie and whoever else.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:14 AM   #8
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
This is actually a year where you might want to split it. Not like three or four years ago when we tried to split it with that whipass Doug Christie and whoever else.
Bailing on the team when the wife was demanding a "sammich."

I think I agree on your point, but I think you might be able to get a pretty good piece if they slip through the cracks. Like Cuban said, it just depends on how many teams actually use their MLE this summer.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:15 AM   #9
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Anthony Parker is going to sign with Olympiakos (sp?). Take him off the list.

What about Grant Hill?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:16 AM   #10
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Hill and Zaza would do

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 06-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #11
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Bailing on the team when the wife was demanding a "sammich."

I think I agree on your point, but I think you might be able to get a pretty good piece if they slip through the cracks. Like Cuban said, it just depends on how many teams actually use their MLE this summer.
Who is out there that demands (and could be had for) the full MLE? I'm guessing that list is pretty small. It's not like five years ago, when we could just whip it out there for Marquis Daniels. Or even last year, for that matter.

Free agency is going to be weak this year.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:19 AM   #12
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

If we trade Stack& J-Ho for VC then Marion w/MLE and possibly hope to get Kaman 4 Damp
If we trade Stack for Camby/Kaman/Okafor then Felton w/MLE and best player available(Barnes,A. Parker,Carney, McCants in that order)with LLE-which they probably won't use.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:21 AM   #13
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Felton will get more than MLE imo

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 06-25-2009, 12:21 AM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

Felton has already been tendered. If teams go nuts over the few resources, a guy like Barnes may make some money. But not for a lot of years, I'd reckon.

Looks like sparse pickings out there, to me.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:22 AM   #15
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Btw don't think Marion's ego will actually allow him to sign for the mid-level. I could see him re-upping w/ Toronto for 1 yr or something.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:24 AM   #16
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
Felton will get more than MLE imo
There are literally like 3 teams that could give it to him though. And cross Detroit off that list and Memphis. we could offer him 6yrs. and see if Charlotte matches.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:25 AM   #17
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Who is out there that demands (and could be had for) the full MLE? I'm guessing that list is pretty small. It's not like five years ago, when we could just whip it out there for Marquis Daniels. Or even last year, for that matter.

Free agency is going to be weak this year.
Zaza, Sheed, Felton, Sessions, whoever slips out of Odom or Ariza, David Lee, Gortat, Marion.

All of them could demand it, that's what you asked.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 06-25-2009 at 12:25 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:35 AM   #18
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Zaza, Sheed, Felton, Sessions, whoever slips out of Odom or Ariza, David Lee, Gortat, Marion.

All of them could demand it, that's what you asked.
Felton and Sessions are staying put, if all you have is the MLE. Odom and Ariza also probably aren't getting away. Not much left out of that junk heap.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:37 AM   #19
chumdawg
Guru

Honestly, I could get excited about Marquis Daniels now, if we could get him.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:48 AM   #20
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Felton and Sessions are staying put, if all you have is the MLE. Odom and Ariza also probably aren't getting away. Not much left out of that junk heap.
Sessions is more likely to now after the RJ deal. Felton, there is still a chance he could be able to test the market. If he's able to, then that could be trouble...but it could just turn into a Ben Gordon situation to where he plays it out to be unrestricted next summer.

That would leave
Zaza, Sheed, David Lee, Gortat, Marion.

The first 4 would probably be legit backups with most of them having a pretty decent chance of being pushed into the starting lineup at the center position.

Marquis could definitely be an option...probably a bargain.
Grant Hill is gonna be the LLE/BAE range, maybe slightly more.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 06-25-2009 at 12:50 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:03 AM   #21
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're getting at something that Hollinger wrote about last summer. More often than not it's a mistake to sign another teams FA for the full MLE. If the guy was that good his own team would keep him or work an S&T. Classic case of the winners curse.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:15 AM   #22
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
You're getting at something that Hollinger wrote about last summer. More often than not it's a mistake to sign another teams FA for the full MLE. If the guy was that good his own team would keep him or work an S&T. Classic case of the winners curse.
Well the Felton situation depends on whether he wants to play on a one-year contract w/Augustine also needing minutes, risking injury. No one's giving him 10 million a year this summer or next. And then if you offered Felton 6yrs max MLE the Bobcats and Felton both have a decision on their hands. Do the Bobcats commit to him with Augustine there and does Felton take 40 million guaranteed, final year being player option? Or does he play for 5 million this year and hope to sign for 4 yrs.32 million next summer? It works out about the same... getting him isn't so far fetched.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:20 AM   #23
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

But the question is does Felton want to lock himself in for 6 years at MLE money? I have a feeling he thinks he's worth more. If I'm him I sign the one year tender and take my chances as an unrestricted FA next summer.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:28 AM   #24
mac222b
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
But the question is does Felton want to lock himself in for 6 years at MLE money? I have a feeling he thinks he's worth more. If I'm him I sign the one year tender and take my chances as an unrestricted FA next summer.
You're probably right. More teams w/money next summer. But he would be a good get at MLE money and I hope we at least try. If I'm him I take the approx.6 yrs- 40 million and I'm set for life!
Old 06-25-2009, 01:35 AM   #25
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

trade for Kaman, Gerald Wallace, and Amare Staudamaire in a 4 team deal please, trade bass/Singleton/terry/howard/stack
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:55 AM   #26
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt Marion will come for the MLE, he will demand more money. A S&T with Toronto is more realistic.

I dont see us using the MLE at all if we do 1-2 bigger adding salary trades.

I dont want Sheed and i dont want Gortat as Diop 2.0 for the MLE.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:36 AM   #27
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I doubt Marion will come for the MLE, he will demand more money. A S&T with Toronto is more realistic.
He might demand it, but would a lot of teams throw more than the MLE at him?
Old 06-25-2009, 10:48 AM   #28
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

FA's will be seeking as much of the MLE as they can this offseason. With the cap/tax projected to drop 4-6 million in summer 2010, these free agents will try to cash in now, not just on 1 year deals, by 3-4 year deals.

Marion would be nice, but I'm still harping on Pietrus from a year ago....I guess he goes against Hollinger's theory....which is true in more cases than not.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #29
dirno2000
Diamond Member

If you would have asked me at the end of the regular season if Pietrus was worth the MLE I'd have said no. Now he picked it up in the playoffs, so in the end it worked out well for them.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if in the next year or so they're trying to dump him to avoid the luxury tax.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:42 AM   #30
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Grant Hill?? lol
Then we would have both of the co-ROY from 1994-95!
Man, I was in like the 8th grade, that's how old those bastards are!
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:43 AM   #31
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post

I dont see us using the MLE at all if we do 1-2 bigger adding salary trades.

I dont want Sheed and i dont want Gortat as Diop 2.0 for the MLE.
He will demand more money, but only like 4 teams can give him that much money. Taking the MLE and being in a winning situation in Dallas would be one of the better opportunities for Marion IMO. Plus, the cost of living in Dallas is very cheap compared to the big name places that he probably wants to go to.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 06-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #32
tybrock

tybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
He will demand more money, but only like 4 teams can give him that much money. Taking the MLE and being in a winning situation in Dallas would be one of the better opportunities for Marion IMO. Plus, the cost of living in Dallas is very cheap compared to the big name places that he probably wants to go to.
Having Kidd create for you, the double teams Dirk will draw, the addition of Kaman or Camby and VC. He would foolish not to sign here.
tybrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:19 PM   #33
uberfan
Golden Member

uberfan has a spectacular aura aboutuberfan has a spectacular aura about

IMHO, I think that if the Mavs use the MLE at all this summer they will try to split it between two players. Not sure who they will try, something like Barnes and ZaZa maybe. They end not getting either of them.
uberfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #34
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

At this point, I'd much rather have Trevor Ariza than Shawn Marion

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:21 PM   #35
eyedentifyme

eyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rough

Shawn Marion is the best option for now possibly because Trevor Ariza will most likely stay in LA in order to win more championships.
eyedentifyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #36
eyedentifyme

eyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rough

Any chance the Mavericks can split the MLE to get both Dahntay Jones/Anthony Parker or Dahntay Jones/Chris Anderson or Anthony Parker/Chris Anderson, if we can't get Shawn Marion? Maybe another guy we should look at is Chris Wilcox for less than the entire MLE? Another guy we can use some of the MLE on is Von Wafer from the Houston Rockets.

Last edited by eyedentifyme; 06-27-2009 at 02:32 PM.
eyedentifyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #37
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future

Depends on what I'm doing with Stack...

I would be going hard after Turkoglu. If I could someone get him with a package of Stack and change, I would turn around and go after every good big man available with the MLE.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:25 AM   #38
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Dahntay and Parker for the MLE? +10 !
darkwitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #39
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Dahntay Jones is another one dimesional player. If i'm the Mavs i'd stay away from them. This team already is full of them. Parker is intriguing. What exactly is his market value? I'd like to think its around the 2-3 million dollar range? He's definately better than what we have at the 2 spot now.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:44 PM   #40
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Parker is aging, but he is a solid prospect.

In most cases Id beware of good stats on a bad team, but in his case I think its the opposite-- the guy was able to put up a pretty solid stat line within the anarchy that is the Raptors offense.

42.6% FG, 39.0% 3pt, 83.4% FT, 4.0 reb, 3.4 ass, 1.2 steals

Decent numbers and he's at least a solid/fundamental if not spectacular defender. Pretty much the definition of journeyman, but I wouldnt mind especially if we could upgrade the team a bit through trades as well.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
d'oh(dom)