Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-29-2010, 06:32 AM   #1
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: 3-29-10 Nuggets versus Mavs, 7:30 p.m. central

Biggest game of the year for the Mavs? With the way the standings are it could very well be.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2010, 06:56 AM   #2
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

This would be a good time to play hard and make a statement. Hope we bring our A-game and leave no doubt that the second-seed is ours. If we don't win this one and the one against OKC next week, I don't think we have what it takes to go all the way.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:46 AM   #3
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

huge and important game, lets win this at home!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:40 AM   #4
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

I hate these games that have seeding on the line becuz the Mavs never seem to come out strong. But hopefully that changes tonitee.

GOO MAVS
Old 03-29-2010, 09:06 AM   #5
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Gonna be very tough. I hope for a true statement of the team and it would be great to see their A-game. I wouldn't be surprised to see Melo getting to the charity stripe at least 15 times and traveling a zillion times without getting any call.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 03-29-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:17 AM   #6
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

My mood for the next several days hinges on this game. This is going to be very much like a playoff game in that if we lose it will feel like we're never going to win a game again.

I'm very anxious to get this game started.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:47 AM   #7
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

J.R. Smith always scares me more than Billups. I hope Stevenson gets some time defending (not shooting) tonight.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:55 AM   #8
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

My mood hinges on this game as well.

Im gonna be a bitter cranky son of a bitch if the Mavs dont pull through tongiht
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:21 AM   #9
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

if we play poorly i will be mad at bayliss for a week.....
with our team you never know... may win by 15 or lose by 30.....
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:27 AM   #10
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Kick-the-crap-out-of-them

Nuggets just got 11 FTA last night in Orlando, Billups with 0. Hope we can finally catch a break from the refs.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:35 AM   #11
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs win.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:02 AM   #12
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Will be attending this game.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:07 AM   #13
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 03-29-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:13 AM   #14
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

IF we pull this game out, It will help forget about the recent struggles after the win streak.

I hope Jet sweeps JR Smiths leg when he tries a 3 from 30 feet.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #15
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Crucial game against a good team - lets hope that we play up to the competition this time...:

Mavs by 9.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #16
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

KILL THEM
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #17
joemoeschmoe

joemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to all

This game is worth approx 4 games in our standings. If we win, we will have two less losses than Den and have the tie breaker - essentially 3 games ahead. If we lose, we will have the same number of losses and Den will have the tie breaker - essentially 1 game behind.

In other words, the playoffs start tonight. I'm pumped.
joemoeschmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #18
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

this game should let us know what we can expect for the rest of the season.

let's go mavs
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 01:42 PM   #19
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

The time for great basketball is here.

I really am wondering how Carlisle is going to handle the rotation tonight? Will it be like this is a playoff game to him?
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 01:52 PM   #20
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

We pillage their village and make prizes of their women.

Dirod Nowitbois go for 90.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #21
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

death to the thuggets. GO MAVS!!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:28 PM   #22
RolandoP

RolandoP will become famous soon enoughRolandoP will become famous soon enough

You guys really believe that the refs will let the Mavs win a game of that much importance AND shown on National TV?? NEVER !!!
RolandoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:33 PM   #23
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs magic number over the Nuggets: 9
Nuggets magic number over the Mavs: 10

Winner gets their magic number reduced by 3.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 03-29-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:43 PM   #24
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Mavs magic number over the Nuggets: 9
Nuggets magic number over the Mavs: 10

Winner gets their magic number reduced by 3.
I don't read Maths.

*JUST WIN!!!

*©2010 horse900703

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:46 PM   #25
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Man, this is a very needed win. Hopefullly the boys come out strong tonight.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #26
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

Today's my birthday so Mavs PLEASE win this one for me???? this would be a great birthday gift, the mavs beating the nugs!

Last edited by NoTnERb; 03-29-2010 at 03:48 PM.
NoTnERb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #27
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

What I want to see most tonight is Roddy's minutes. Chances are he's not going to have a 40 point game tonight. He may even struggle. But if he does I want to see what Carlisle does. Even if he struggles you gotta play this kid atleast 25-30 minutes tonight. DNP shouldn't even be in the discussion.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #28
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I will witness this LIVE from the AAC, can't wait!
Old 03-29-2010, 03:56 PM   #29
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I will witness this LIVE from the AAC, can't wait!
If you still have your voice tomorrow you didn't do your job

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:00 PM   #30
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
If you still have your voice tomorrow you didn't do your job
Old 03-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #31
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Crunch time. Let's do it!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #32
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'm nervous.

Just kidding, f*ck the Nuggets.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 03-29-2010 at 06:06 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:12 PM   #33
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
What I want to see most tonight is Roddy's minutes. Chances are he's not going to have a 40 point game tonight. He may even struggle. But if he does I want to see what Carlisle does. Even if he struggles you gotta play this kid atleast 25-30 minutes tonight. DNP shouldn't even be in the discussion.
Seriously? The only thing I'm interested in for tonight is a win. If RC thinks the best way to accomplish that is 48 minutes of Eddy Najera, JJB and zone defense and RoBo gets only subbed in behind Matt Carroll for garbage time, I'm totally fine with that, as long as he's right and the Mavs earn a win. This game is far too important(as described by Joe and Dirka) to bring a certain point across, the Mavs can get themselves and Roddy playoff-ready from tomorrow on, tonight they should just do what works best to get that W. And don't get me wrong, I think that should involve meaningful minutes for Roddy and chances are he'll play some, but if Butler and Terry come out on fire, JJB handles the backup PG duties well and Carlisle sticks with it, so be it.

Last edited by mavErika; 03-29-2010 at 06:12 PM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:17 PM   #34
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
If you are hoping to see Roddy play anywhere near 25 minutes tonight, I think you're in for an unpleasant surprise.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:24 PM   #35
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'm nervous.

Just kidding, f*ck the Nuggets.
Ha. This.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #36
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Roddy should get atleast 15. Kidd doesn't do the best against Billups so why not play him more..

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:50 PM   #37
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

all i ask for is that roddy sees 5 mins + in the first half and then we see if hes got it going tonight or not... we should have that for him every game.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:02 PM   #38
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

JJB always gets torched by Billups, Lawson & Carter. JJB is just an awful (even more than usual) matchup vs. Denver. In reality, he shouldn't play a single second vs. that team. But I'm sure that aint happening.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:04 PM   #39
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

this is such a loss that I can't even joke about winning.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #40
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Apparently there is this whole thing going on on whether Roddy will play over or under 14 minutes. Cuban took over.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!