Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-26-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: Dallas at San Antonio, November 26, 7:30 p.m. central

Now this is going to be a very difficult game. SA is extremely hot. Mavs need to come out with some energy and not get down by a lot early (or late for that matter ). Defensively they need to contain the trio of Parker/Manu/Hill. Easier said than done.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Go team! True this will be a tough game. But SA always brings out the best in us. Lets Go!!!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

A slugfest...whoop whoop! Let's get 'em mavs..
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by GermanDunk; 11-26-2010 at 11:26 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #5
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Nov. 26, 2010
Dallas @ San Antonio-Dan Crawford, Curtis Blair, Matt Boland

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #6
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

We must win tonight match.We can do it!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #7
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Go MAVS! Link
The San Antonio Spurs look like a much-improved team with the best start in franchise history as they ride a 12-game win streak. They were already good enough last season to eliminate the Dallas Mavericks.

The Southwest Division rivals meet for the first time since the Spurs knocked the Mavericks out of the playoffs when they play Friday night at the AT&T Center.

San Antonio (13-1) is enjoying its longest win streak since a 13-game run Feb. 13-March 13, 2007. The franchise record for consecutive wins is 17, set Feb. 29-March 31, 1996.

"I don't even notice it," coach Gregg Popovich said. "Every game is a game and we don't even think about it. We'll lose our share, it will end like every other streak."

San Antonio has recorded 11 straight 50-win seasons and Dallas 10 in a row. Those are the second- and third-longest streaks in league history since the NBA went to an 82-game schedule in 1967.

The Spurs and Mavericks have met five times in the playoffs in that span, including each of the past two seasons. San Antonio has won three of those series, beating Dallas in six games in the first round in 2010.

The Mavericks (10-4) won three of four from San Antonio in the regular season and took four of their last seven road meetings before dropping all three visits in last season's playoffs.

While San Antonio won 50 games and Dallas 55 a season ago, the Spurs have gotten off to the better start. San Antonio rallied from 21 points down for a 113-109 overtime victory at Minnesota on Wednesday.

Manu Ginobili scored 14 of his 26 points in the fourth quarter as the Spurs put together a 65-point second half after scoring 41 at the break.

"We were down 20, nothing was falling, we're not playing with the kind of aggressiveness and energy that you need to overcome a deficit like that," said Ginobili, averaging a team-high 20.8 points. "I thought it was going to be a loss. Then slowly, very slowly, we started to recover."

An injured Ginobili missed the five-game series loss to the Mavs two seasons ago, but he averaged a team-high 19.0 points last time. Dirk Nowitzki averaged 26.7 points on 54.7 percent shooting to lead Dallas in last season's playoffs.

Nowitzki enters as the NBA's second-leading scorer at 26.4 points per game, shooting a career-high 53.6 percent. He was the catalyst in Wednesday's 111-103 victory at Oklahoma City with 34 points after scoring 42 the night before in an 88-84 home win over Detroit.

Tyson Chandler had season highs with 17 points and 18 rebounds Wednesday in his biggest game since coming over from Charlotte in the offseason.

"He's been amazing, just his positive energy," Nowitzki said. "He's always the first one off the bench when he's not on the court. He's vocal in the locker room and he's been amazing to have around."

Chandler is a major reason why Dallas is allowing 92.4 points per game for the fourth-best mark in the league. San Antonio has the second-best offense with an average of 108.0 points.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:34 PM   #8
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Not that hot, they were down by 21 against the Wolves and Wolves just blew it...

Love and Milicic completly toasted the Spurs frontcourt, including Duncan. I hope Dirk and Chandler can do the same.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #9
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs win.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #10
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Worst ref in the league, but we'll beat the Spurts.

Go Mavs!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #11
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Will be a tough one, doesn´t matter if they are or not. Can´t say what the outcome will be...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:20 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad we can't buy Joey Crawford to eject Duncan for laughing so have our own slanted ref. D. Crawford is just terribad.

May the best team win, and by that I mean the Mavs. The 12 game streak comes to an end as ours extends to 4
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:36 PM   #13
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Go Mavs!!!
(win or di...)!!!

Old 11-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #14
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

We better win this f*cking game.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:44 PM   #15
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
We better win this f*cking game.
I agree

Old 11-26-2010, 01:56 PM   #16
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Stevenson on Ginobili, excited how Stevenson will handle it!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #17
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

the thing with the Spurs is that they may be the only team in the league that has more veteran smarts than us (and a team more respected by the refs). If we try to come in and play slo-mo ball for 3 quarters, our veteran bag of tricks won't propel us to a win like in the last 4 games. We have to play a complete 48 to beat them.

I'm confident we can and it may just stir this team up into playing more consistently for the first 36, but its a dangerous game if this team comes in flat.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:10 PM   #18
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

I think Mavs win.
DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 03:20 PM   #19
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

This will be a fantastic game. Playoff type game for sure I predict. Thankfully I am in Dallas for the month so Ill be able to watch it on TV for once instead of online stream. I was really excited for the first Hornets game.. I am just as excited if not more for this one.

Go Mavs!
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #20
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Playing the Spurs is always a grind it out kind of proposition. You just have to gird yourself for long hard game.

And my rule #1 for playing the Spurs--if you have a lead in the fourth qtr., never let them get you into overtime. Seems they always win OT games. I think they did this just the other day.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:47 PM   #21
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
Playing the Spurs is always a grind it out kind of proposition. You just have to gird yourself for long hard game.

And my rule #1 for playing the Spurs--if you have a lead in the fourth qtr., never let them get you into overtime. Seems they always win OT games. I think they did this just the other day.
Mavs won an OT game against the Spurs last season. Also, the Mavs' biggest playoff win ever was an OT game against the Spurs. But I do agree with the sentiment generally.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 11-26-2010 at 05:48 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #22
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

C´mon Dirk...show ´em Spurs your mind-boggling powers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hakmjXSTtY8

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 11-26-2010 at 05:51 PM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:58 PM   #23
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I love watching Mavs/Spurs games, because I love watching Duncan and Pop try to deal with the one force in the NBA that they've never come up with an answer for. It's fantastic.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #24
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so ready.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #25
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
classic
Old 11-26-2010, 06:05 PM   #27
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

dirk will probably need 40+ points for us to win. kidd, jet, and butler all need to have good games tonight
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:12 PM   #28
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas is the 4th-best defense in the league.
San Antonio is the 2nd-best offense in the league.

Welcome to Bizarro World...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #29
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
dirk will probably need 40+ points for us to win. kidd, jet, and butler all need to have good games tonight
Marion is going to be needed for defensive purposes. Maybe he can limit Jefferson. The Spurs are scoring 108 points/game.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #30
Eamjr10

Eamjr10 is just really niceEamjr10 is just really niceEamjr10 is just really niceEamjr10 is just really niceEamjr10 is just really niceEamjr10 is just really nice

Spurs are always a tough game, especially in San Antonio. Dallas will have to come out tonight with a lot of energy and take them and the crowd out of the game. LETS GO MAVS!!
Eamjr10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:19 PM   #31
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

From Art Garcia:

Quote:
Mavs backup center Brendan Haywood suspended for tonight vs Spurs.
Quote:
Haywood suspended for unspecified violation of team rules. He's not at arena.
*sigh*

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 11-26-2010 at 07:20 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #32
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

what did Haywood do?
Old 11-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #33
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

well at least we have an excuse for if we don't win. in all honesty though, this just means chandler gets even more minutes which is always good and i'm fine with mahinmi getting haywoods minutes so he can stick it to his old team

Last edited by xrobx; 11-26-2010 at 07:26 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #34
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Will this be televised?
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:35 PM   #35
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's do dis.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:35 PM   #36
xrobx
Diamond Member

all i can say is haywood better be un-suspended for tomorrow because if we lose and dampier has anything close to resembling a good game, i will smash my tv
Old 11-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #37
Rick41
Diamond Member

Haywood already being a douche. Dammit.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:47 PM   #38
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
C´mon Dirk...show ´em Spurs your mind-boggling powers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hakmjXSTtY8

Yes! This is awesomeness right here. Its even more awesome because I've actually watched the original Kayne video its a parody of. Easy rep.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #39
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Stevenson on Ginobili, excited how Stevenson will handle it!
I'm excited to see how Ginobili handles it. Will he take out his frustration for an 0fer night by flagrant fouling Marion on a fast break dunk attempt, or maybe bark at the refs when they swallow their whistles on one of his flops and Dirk drains the wide open jumper? Maybe he'll punch Terry in the nuts, somehow breaking his pelvic bone in the process...not sure how that'd happen, but he is injury prone.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #40
tcat075
Diamond Member

One of the keys of the game? We have to slow down Duncan. The Rockets clearly underestimated his listening ability, and by that time, it was too late to stop him. As long as we stress this, though, I think we can get him off to a slow start and thus really ruin much of San Antonio's gameplan.