Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-11-2010, 03:17 AM   #1
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future
Default GDT: Utah @ Dallas , December 11, 7:30 p.m. central

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=301211006
While the Dallas Mavericks have been shooting well lately, it's their defense that has sparked an 11-game winning streak.

The Mavericks seek their seventh consecutive victory at American Airlines Center on Saturday night when they face a Utah Jazz team looking to extend its road winning streak to seven.

While Dallas (18-4) is shooting 50.3 percent from the field over the last four games, the defending Southwest Division champs have limited opponents to 92.6 points per game and 43.3 percent shooting in its 10 victories. It's the longest streak for Dallas since a 13-game run from Feb. 17-March 10.

The Mavericks' defense has been even better at home during this run, holding teams to an average of 90.8 points on 41.2 percent shooting in the six victories.

"Well, give the credit to the defense," Caron Butler said following Thursday's 102-89 victory over New Jersey. "That's something we've honed in on since training camp. And we're doing a great job of capitalizing on that opportunity of playing home games and winning home games."

Coach Rick Carlisle, though, knows his team cannot afford a repeat of Thursday when the Mavericks committed 15 turnovers and missed 12 of 16 3-pointers.

"We can play better and we are going to have to play better on Saturday," he said.

Carlisle's team played well on both ends in a 93-81 victory in Utah on Dec. 3. Dirk Nowitzki made 12 of 18 shots and scored a team-high 26 points, while the Mavericks' zone defense held the Jazz to 39.2 percent shooting.

The loss snapped Utah's season-best seven-game winning streak and a five-game run at home.

The Northwest Division-leading Jazz (17-7), who play seven of nine on the road beginning Saturday, will try to return the favor as Dallas looks for its first seven-game home win streak since an eight-game run ended March 13.

Utah, meanwhile, is one victory shy of its first seven-game road winning streak since Jan. 20-Feb. 21.

Deron Williams scored a season-high 32 points and C.J. Miles had 19 of his season-best 26 in the fourth quarter as the Jazz capped off a 4-2 homestand Friday with a 117-105 victory over Orlando.

"They gave me some opportunities to get down the lane and make things happen and I took those," said Williams, who was held to 12 points and committed four turnovers in the Dec. 3 loss to the Mavericks.

The former Dallas-area high school star, though, has played at a high level in nine career games at American Airlines Center, averaging 21.0 points and 8.0 assists. Williams had team highs with 20 points and nine assists as Utah ended a five-game slide in Dallas with a 111-93 victory Jan. 9.

Nowitzki, who had 29 points and eight boards in that defeat, is scoring 24.7 per game on 57.3 percent shooting during the Mavericks' winning streak.

Andrei Kirilenko will likely see plenty of time against the former MVP. Playing with a strained right quadriceps on Friday, the Jazz forward had 13 rebounds, five assists and three blocks.

The Mavericks have won 14 of 17 at home in this matchup.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 03:38 AM   #2
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

win.

i think the jazz are scared of us after what happened last time.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:00 AM   #3
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

moar wins plz
Old 12-11-2010, 06:02 AM   #4
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mavs!! Keep Rockin' The House!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:20 AM   #5
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post

i think the jazz are scared of us after what happened last time.
riiiiiiiight,

You do know who their coach is, right?
Old 12-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure the Jazz are dying for an opportunity to end our streak after we ended theirs in our last meeting.

This ain't gonna be a stroll in the park...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-11-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #7
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

easy win!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:55 AM   #8
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
easy win!!!
**shakes head**

And at least Mavs777 is finally holding up to his deal.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:03 AM   #9
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

LOL JAZZ.

Last edited by CapitanObvious; 12-11-2010 at 11:07 AM.
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #10
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
**shakes head**

And at least Mavs777 is finally holding up to his deal.
We win tonight match because Dallas Mavericks is the best team in the NBA

Old 12-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #11
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
We win tonight match because Dallas Mavericks is the best team in the NBA
I like this guy.

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #12
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Dec. 11, 2010
Utah @ Dallas--Steve Javie, Courtney Kirkland, Gary Zielinski

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #13
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Mavericks merchandise should go wholesale and print out t shirts of your signature...
I would totally wear a shirt that said, "This is Mavericks Basketball I want a championship"
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:52 AM   #14
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

This is obviously gonna be great game, but...

Why the hell is NBA TV showing Toronto-Detroit over Utah-Dallas?
Are they friggin' serious? Who in the world wants to watch the sh*t stains of the east go against each other?

I realize it's not fan night, but don't they care about ratings? Nobody is going to watch that bs. On the other hand Utah-Dallas is a killer matchup.

Hell, literally every other matchup tonite is more worthy of national television.

btw:
We´ll win by 9 points

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 12-11-2010 at 12:04 PM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:52 AM   #15
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Will be a tough one, Jazz on a back2back after a win against the Magic last night...

Stevenson needs to lockdown Williams!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:00 PM   #16
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I expect a great game and hopefully a gritty Mavs win.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:31 PM   #17
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Raja Bell and Fesenko did not play last night. They may not play tonight.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:32 PM   #18
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

I hope Chandler is back to 100%.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:35 PM   #19
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Raja Bell and Fesenko did not play last night. They may not play tonight.
That would help a lot.

Anyway, go Mavs!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:37 PM   #20
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Seats for Soldiers tonight, I believe they are 5-1 in that instance.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:58 PM   #21
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post

Are they friggin' serious? Who in the world wants to watch the sh*t stains of the east go against each other?

I realize it's not fan night, but don't they care about ratings? Nobody is going to watch that bs. On the other hand Utah-Dallas is a killer matchup.

Hell, literally every other matchup tonite is more worthy of national television.

btw:
We´ll win by 9 points
Are you jARS mEsH sEt? Kind of a strange post to plagiarize.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:06 PM   #22
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Are you jARS mEsH sEt? Kind of a strange post to plagiarize.
Yep, thats me...i have various accounts on Spurstalk. (but most of them for trolling purposes )

btw:
Just saw that you brought back the "record counter" (is that the right word for it?), it did a pretty good job for us last season .

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 12-11-2010 at 01:26 PM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:16 PM   #23
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

I hope Barea keeps his great AST game on tonight.
jcm28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #24
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Dallas Looking to Make Third Time the Charm

Historical Tidbit: There have been 13 instances this season where two .500 or above teams have faced each other twice over the first quarter of the season. There has been only 2 out of those 13 who have swept, Boston (against Miami) and tonight's opponent, Utah (against Orlando).

The Dallas Mavericks are looking to be the third team to achieve that rare feat. It won't be an easy challenge as the home-town kid, Deron Williams and his Jazz teammates come to the American Airlines Center. Deron has averaged 18.8 points, 9.1 assists and 1.4 steals in his 19 games against the Dallas Mavericks.

The Mavericks will have their hands full and as usual, it will not be a one-man job. Deron Williams should anticipate a stable of Mavericks defenders coming his way.
read more at http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2010/12...time-the-charm

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 12-11-2010 at 01:59 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #25
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

if barea did nothing else besides pass and drive for layups he'd be awesome. unfortunately, sometimes he shoots jump shots.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #26
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

spank them
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:47 PM   #27
El Tee

El Tee is infamous around these partsEl Tee is infamous around these parts

Why does any of this matter? It's a regular season game and means nothing. What does it prove it Utah wins? All the Mavs have to do is wait until late April to be eliminated. Everyone wins fifty games, don't they?
Old 12-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #28
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tee View Post
Why does any of this matter? It's a regular season game and means nothing. What does it prove it Utah wins? All the Mavs have to do is wait until late April to be eliminated. Everyone wins fifty games, don't they?
The first part of my piece shows potential importance. A psychological advantage seed could be planted with a good win tonight. It's clearly a rare thing for teams in the Mavs' spot to seal the deal and they haven't had any luck this season with it.

If you break through and win a tough game in Utah, and do so convincingly....and you get a win on your home floor against them, it's huge progress.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 12-11-2010 at 01:51 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:52 PM   #29
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
you waited six years.... for this?
Old 12-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #30
41mvp
Golden Member

all games are important.We never give up!!

Old 12-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #31
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

As I already mentioned in another GDT: Mavs should take next step tonight and beat Utah in their second meeting. Win in Utah was great, but means nothing if they fail tonight.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #32
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
As I already mentioned in another GDT: Mavs should take next step tonight and beat Utah in their second meeting. Win in Utah was great, but means nothing if they fail tonight.
right

Last edited by 41mvp; 12-11-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #33
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
The first part of my piece shows potential importance. A psychological advantage seed could be planted with a good win tonight. It's clearly a rare thing for teams in the Mavs' spot to seal the deal and they haven't had any luck this season with it.

If you break through and win a tough game in Utah, and do so convincingly....and you get a win on your home floor against them, it's huge progress.
Don't feed the troll.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #34
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do people like you post crap like this during the regular season?

If the playoffs are all that matter to you, then go away until then - nobody here wants to read your bullsh!t.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-11-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #35
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Don't feed the troll.
sometimes, you have to smack them over the head.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:51 PM   #36
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

and kick them in the nads
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:57 PM   #37
41mvp
Golden Member

Go Mavs!!!
(win or you know what )

Old 12-11-2010, 04:07 PM   #38
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Can we get a sticky up in hurrr.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:49 PM   #39
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs nation is amped about the bossing coming to an AAC near you on these Mormon chumps!

Meanwhile, our mods hit the snooze for the fourth time....

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:58 PM   #40
TeamTyson

TeamTyson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post

btw:
We´ll win by 9 points

Haha, I saw that too and was like, "Wait, what?"

NBATV is so weird. Sometimes they have awesome matcups and instead show some lameass game like Detroit-Sacramento over LA-Miami.
TeamTyson is offline   Reply With Quote