Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: Thunder/Grizzlies - who we want
Thunder 71 52.99%
Grizzlies 63 47.01%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thunder/Grizzlies - who we want

I saw allready split over several threads discussions about matchups etc. Of course we want the ring so we have to beat any team that is in our way.

Both teams are on the same overall level. Thunder have the better overall talent but the Grizzlies are the better team.

Right now i prefer the Grizzlies. Zach gives us trouble like Durant but Gasol should be much easier to handle than Westbrook.

Grizzlies play Zach/Gasol 40+min and behind them is just Arthur left.

Their roster and rotation is really similar to ours, but we have much more depth and experience.

Last edited by sefant77; 05-10-2011 at 01:34 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 01:12 AM   #2
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

Don't mind either one. Just praying for a 7 game series with multiple OT games.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:12 AM   #3
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

I really think Dallas matches up much better with Memphis. Durant and Westbrook seem like nightmare matchups for us. Marion is too small to guard Durant and Kidd is too slow to guard Westbrook or any elite fast twitch point guard for that matter. Memphis seems a lot like the Lakers imo. Those suit us more. But I think the Thunder will win the series in 6 against Memphis. They got the momentum now.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:16 AM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
I really think Dallas matches up much better with New Orleans. Kobe and Bynum seem like nightmare matchups for us. Chandler is too small to guard Bynum and Kidd is too slow to guard Kobe or any elite fast guard for that matter.
fixed (again)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:21 AM   #5
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I say bring on either team not to be cocky, but I feel this is our year.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:22 AM   #6
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Edit

Last edited by mavsfan1000; 05-10-2011 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Problem solved by Jthig
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:22 AM   #7
DallasMavericksIn2011

DallasMavericksIn2011 is a jewel in the roughDallasMavericksIn2011 is a jewel in the roughDallasMavericksIn2011 is a jewel in the roughDallasMavericksIn2011 is a jewel in the rough

Around the Internet, people seem to think the Thunder are a better matchup for us. I would agree, especially since Grizzlies own us in the season series 3-1. Frankly, I like the Grizzlies better as a team and it's interesting to see an 8th seed get that far, so I want them to beat the Thunder in 7. Though I'd have no problem with the Thunder taking the series, either.
DallasMavericksIn2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:26 AM   #8
Mr. Cheezul

Mr. Cheezul will become famous soon enough
Default Nice Mavs

Off the subject, but I just wanted to give you guys a shout-out from Indy( Pacers fan) and grats you guys on sweeping the Lakers. I've never been happier to see the Lakers fall. I'd like to see the Thunder and you guys go at it imo. Either way, Dirk is gonna Dirk.
Mr. Cheezul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:31 AM   #9

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

im a bit afraid of memphis because they appear to have a pretty solid inside-out game more than OKC. but OKC has the westbrook/KD combo which can be lethal if they get hot and both aren't solely jumpshooters (even tho westbrook plays me-ball pretty often)

would be very interested in some more discussion about this. what are the other d-m.com regs thinking/preferring?
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:34 AM   #10
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

While I do feel Westbrook does have the edge in speed over Kidd I have little doubt that Kidd can guard Westbrook. People think this is a mismatch because of Westbrook's youth I personally feel Kidd's experience and BBIQ will come into play here. Kidd will be able to get inside Westbrook's head leading to too many mistakes, turnovers, and fouls.

Last edited by Mavsfan4ever; 05-10-2011 at 01:35 AM.
Mavsfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:41 AM   #11
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I can see it either way. Grizz are abusing the inside but the Lakers were supposed to too. We were abused inside in the regular season but I could see us really competing well down there.

I'd prefer the Thunder though because they dont beat you down so much inside and I think our defense could really wilt a lot of the Thunder squad. Durant usually scores well against us but Dirk also shot 62%/50%/95% against them in the regular season.

I know regular season doesn't mean much since we got spanked by LA and then spanked them in the playoffs, but I'd probably prefer the team we went 2-1 against and havent played in 5 months to the team we went 1-3 against

honestly right now the only strong feeling I have is wanting the series to go 7 just to give the guys rest, practices and time to watch tape to counter them. If we get 9-10 days and they get 1-2, I'd say that would be an additional boon
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:43 AM   #12
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Grizz. Westbrook is the type of player that can tear the Mavs' defense a new one.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:45 AM   #13
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

I know this is not the best way to look at things but, in all seriousness OKC has had trouble closing out games against Memphis. Not a knock on Memphis who is a really good team, but if OKC is having this much trouble against them we should match up fairly well with OKC.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:52 AM   #14
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

3 OT:
Thunder - 133
Grizzlies - 123

4 regular quarters:
Lakers - 86
Mavericks - 122

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:07 AM   #15
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I can see it either way. Grizz are abusing the inside but the Lakers were supposed to too. We were abused inside in the regular season but I could see us really competing well down there.
Im curious if the Grizzlies would have the legs to abuse us this much inside.

Zach/Gasol averaging way over 40min in this playoffs and the Thunder series will go at least over 6 games. They both looked completly gassed at the end.

They will go up against our well rested bigs....
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:14 AM   #16
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

As I was just telling a Lakers fan no matter which team the Mavs face we have one slight advantage. This series will go at least six games so matter who wins this series they will advance with tired legs after a long series that produced at least two overtime games.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:21 AM   #17
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Can the mods make this a poll?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:33 AM   #18
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

3 freakin OT ! LOL

exactly what we want. ha ha
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:41 AM   #19
Jerry Stackhouse

Jerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to all

Looking at the losses against Memphis this season, one was Nowitzki's first game back from injury, one was during the Beaubois experiment, and the other was the second game of the season. The win was early in the season as well. I'm not really sure any of those games are an indication of how a series might go.
Jerry Stackhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:47 AM   #20
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Grizz. Don't care to see KD/Westbrook in the next series... And Ibaka's D scares me.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:00 AM   #21
Mavsfan2thedeath

Mavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLove22 View Post
Grizz. Don't care to see KD/Westbrook in the next series... And Ibaka's D scares me.
Ibaka has a gimpy ankle at the moment though....
Mavsfan2thedeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:02 AM   #22
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan2thedeath View Post
Ibaka has a gimpy ankle at the moment though....
And Perkins' knee is only "65%."
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:19 AM   #23
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

In last nights game Durant, Perkins, Westbrook, and Ibaka all four seemed to be playing subpar compared to their normal level of play.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:23 AM   #24
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly, OKC or MEM is the same to me. The problems will be the knees of LeBron and Dwayne Wade.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 05-10-2011 at 03:23 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:27 AM   #25
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Frankly, OKC or MEM is the same to me. The problems will be the knees of LeBron and Dwayne Wade.
Can we send Tonya Hardin to pay them a visit?
Old 05-10-2011, 05:23 AM   #26
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Whichever team loses as they will not have the confidence of the winning team. Unfortunately that isn't an option. Either team will be tough, but it doesn't matter who we face.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:09 AM   #27
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

I think either team will be a tough mtach up but they also will be worn out. Mavs also have matchups that will give either team a fit also. Hope series goes the full 7 games.
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:25 AM   #28
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I really think Dallas matches up much better with Memphis. Durant and Westbrook seem like nightmare matchups for us. Marion is too small to guard Durant and Kidd is too slow to guard Westbrook or any elite fast twitch point guard for that matter. Memphis seems a lot like the Lakers imo. Those suit us more. But I think the Thunder will win the series in 6 against Memphis. They got the momentum now.
+1
Old 05-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #29
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

NVM, I'm stoopid.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-10-2011 at 08:28 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:28 AM   #30
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Marion defends Durant really well, actually.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:31 AM   #31
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Can the mods make this a poll?
+1
Old 05-10-2011, 08:35 AM   #32
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

Westbrook last 2 to 3 weeks ha scome down with Allen Iverson disease. He seems to drive on try to take on 3 guys guys instead of passing the ball back out. I like this play if he does it against Dallas.
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #33
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

We want Memphis but everybody know OKC will win the series!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:41 AM   #34
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Where's the option for: either - I don't give a damn!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:42 AM   #35
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Barkley said that whomever won game 4 would win the series. Considering how it was won, it will be interesting to see if this prediction by him is borne out. If you assume he prescient this year, then we just dodged a bullet.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #36
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Mavs are 1-3 vs Memphis in the regular season. One of those losses, Randolf did not play.

Mavs are 2-1 vs OKC in the regular season. Both wins were in OKC. The loss was when Dirk was injured.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #37
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I literally managed to change my mind on this question ten times yesterday. I think I've been taking the opinion of whomever I last heard talk about it.

I still have no earthly idea.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #38
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure about this one either, but I thought both teams looked kinda aweful last night in OT's.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #39
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

After reviewing the game logs... It's tough to really take anything from the Memphis games. The first two games were in the first 8 games of the season for the Mavs. They split with the Grizz coming back to edge the Mavs by 1. The third game was Dirk's first game back from injury and Chandler was out. Throw that game out. The last game, Chandler was out and the Grizzlies won by 1.

I don't really take much from those 4 games. Randolph also missed a game in there. Again, it's really hard to take anything from games played in the first 2 weeks of the season.. or games played with so many key players out.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:12 AM   #40
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
I literally managed to change my mind on this question ten times yesterday. I think I've been taking the opinion of whomever I last heard talk about it.

I still have no earthly idea.
I know exactly how you feel. I'm a little confused and torn as to which team to cheer for. Both have strengths and weaknesses. My opinion varies from day to day.