Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-16-2002, 05:35 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

he's dating Martina Hingis.. the great Martina Hingis. He's shooting way over his head
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2002, 06:06 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

She's ok...kinda plain...
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 06:07 PM   #3
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, he is alright.

Hingis, Graf, Capriati (while younger), Kournikova, Sabatini.... hmmm there were some good looking ones.

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 06:11 PM   #4
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Sabatini was the best. As for Hingis... no thanks.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 06:11 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Gabby Sabatini...good call.

Anna K. of course...
Old 06-16-2002, 06:13 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

sabatini most certainly has grooming issues
Old 06-16-2002, 06:15 PM   #7
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

<< sabatini most certainly has grooming issues >>

And you wouldn't want to be the one grooming?

I certainly would.

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 07:01 PM   #8
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Hingis was emasculated by the Williams sisters.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 08:02 AM   #9
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

i love Graf, but i don't know whether i'd call her &quot;good-looking&quot;. she's attractive in a more overall-high-score way, but certainly doesn't have the prettiest features.

Agassi is one lucky guy, too.
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 08:12 AM   #10
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

<< Hingis was emasculated by the Williams sisters. >>

Can a woman be &quot;emasculated?&quot;
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 08:28 AM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Welcome back DTL!

Graf has a nice figure. I remember several years ago her father made a push to get her into modelling. It actually went well and she appeared in a couple of magazines...but she just couldn't overcome her bland face. I thought she was on the average side of pretty myself. Not too bad.
Old 06-17-2002, 08:32 AM   #12
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

<<

<< Hingis was emasculated by the Williams sisters. >>

Can a woman be &quot;emasculated?&quot;
>>

Have you seen the Williams sisters? &lt;joke&gt;

They're actually rather beautiful as physical specimens, but they don't impress me as being particularly feminine, in the traditional sense.
Old 06-17-2002, 08:42 AM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

Venus williams has patrick ewing and the girl from goodwill hunting syndrome... they all look kinda like monkeys because of their abnormally large jaws...
Old 06-17-2002, 09:04 AM   #14
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

&lt;&lt;they all look kinda like monkeys because of their abnormally large jaws...&gt;&gt;

Those girls both have some biceps, triceps, quads, glutes....

Hey, Murph, perhaps you oughta solicit workout tips from [i] them....
Old 06-17-2002, 09:12 AM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

I can't remember monkey girl from goodwill hunting...
yeah, maybe i should get some workout help from venus.. i'm sure she could squat a Geo Metro
Old 06-17-2002, 09:24 AM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

minnie driver
Old 06-17-2002, 02:06 PM   #17
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

You all can say what you want to say, Serena is FINE and pretty.. Venus, well, she's NOT attractive at all to me.

However in my opinion, Sabatini was the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2002, 02:17 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Serena is pretty..i'll agree with you there.
Sabatini has grooming issues
Martina is the best though (hingis)
Old 06-17-2002, 02:52 PM   #19
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

M. Navratalova used to live in Fort Worth where I grew up. Her trainer was my middle school football coach. She used to come up to our school and play basketball in our gym. She was a horse. Her calves were enormous. Boy, was she in incredible shape.

That being said, womens professional tennis players frighten me.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 06-17-2002, 02:53 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

No votes for Anna Kournikova? Odd. Of course technically she isn't a tennis PLAYER.
Old 06-17-2002, 03:01 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

doc, that's a bit harsh. she was ranked #1 in the world in doubles for awhile..and won some of the majors.. a bit harsh
Old 06-17-2002, 03:27 PM   #22
Dooby
Diamond Member

Yeah, she played doubles with Hingis.

Oooooohh......

Excuse me.

Old 06-17-2002, 04:25 PM   #23
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Kornikova is attractive but I'm not as big a fan as hers as everyone else is. However don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.
Old 06-17-2002, 09:11 PM   #24
Drbio
Banned

Her doubles partner undoubtedly carried her. Beautiful but crappy.
Old 06-17-2002, 10:53 PM   #25
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Anna Kournikova is beautiful. I would take her home anyday.

dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 11:27 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

kournikova is a very gifted doubles player. I played tennis competitively for around 11 years or so. I was a very good doubles player but I had no desire to play singles nor was i very good at it.

Me and my doubles partner actually took down a couple of guys in high school..well, two years later, one of the players was playing in the australian open.

he was/is a much better singles player but his game wasn't suited for doubles..some players are just like that.