Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-30-2002, 02:22 PM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Heard the press conference on KTCK. Thuroughly uneventful press conference.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2002, 02:26 PM   #2
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I really feel sorry for Dave. I don't think with the situation he was put in that there was any way he could have succeeded. I think he was a really class act, but he just didn't get it done.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 02:29 PM   #3
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Jones hinted at a change in philosphy to experienced NFL head coaches. Amazing how many different ways there are to read that statement. Could apply to Tuna, Green or Turner. Could also apply to Coslet.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 03:07 PM   #4
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, Coslet. I pray not Coslet.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-30-2002, 03:08 PM   #5
FINtastic
Diamond Member

I just posted it on the Parcells thread, but I will repost it here.

<< The Ticket reported that Jean Jacques Taylor says that Bill Parcells has just agreed to a contract and there will be a press conference tomorrow (Tuesday). >>

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-30-2002, 03:10 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

To bad Jerry didn't do a good enough job of coaching the Cowboys for Dave to keep his job. Maybe with a new &quot;head coach&quot; Jerry will be able to coach the Cowboys to a winning season.
Old 12-30-2002, 10:50 PM   #7
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

At least Campo saw this one coming, unlike that punt coverage guy a couple of weeks ago.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 11:50 PM   #8
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I just felt sorry for Campo. He had no authority at all and I hope he continues to have some part in the Cowboys future. THat press conference today was just sad.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:05 AM   #9
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

I hope the 'Boys get Bill, my Giants will have a good time kicking around the coach that left us.
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote