Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-29-2001, 02:24 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

So what did everybody do for there Memorial Day weekend? BBQ with friends, go to the lake, sit around and be lazy?

I was pretty much lazy. Didn't really do nothing. Brother came over and we just hung out.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2001, 02:32 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I've been stuck with the flu the last week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2001, 05:04 PM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Doh, that sucks.

Old 05-29-2001, 08:55 PM   #4
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I hung out with my parents, sister and brother-in-law. We just took it easy, had a BBQ. It was really cool to be with my sister. It stormed like crazy Sunday night, and we stayed up late listening to my bro-in-law's scanner, and watching the storm.
Old 05-29-2001, 09:32 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the board smile_at_me10! You're from Paris, TX? Have you ever been to Hugo, OK? I lived there over five years and I remember always going to Paris on the weekends [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2001, 11:02 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Memorial Day sucked for me - my boat is in the shop. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2001, 11:10 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i spent alot of time with my girlfriend and her parents.
her parents just gave us free tickets to go to hawaii, not sure what island though.
oh well, so i guess it was a good weekend
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 01:20 PM   #8
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

MFFL, what lake do you go boating at? Just curious [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 05-30-2001, 06:03 PM   #9
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Mainly Arlington Lake. It's kinda dinky but only 20 minutes from the house. About once a month I go to Lewisville. I'm planning to go to Eagle Mountain Lake this year a couple of times.
Old 05-30-2001, 06:18 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

eagle mountain is sweet, you'll enjoy it. Personally, i like Ray Roberts
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 06:21 PM   #11
MFFL
Guru

Yeah all the other lakes are supposed to be MUCH better than Arlington. But there's something to be said for leaving the house and having your boat in the water within 30 minutes. And the fact that it is a dinky lake means that it is rarely crowded.
Old 05-30-2001, 08:59 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Ever been to lake Texoma? Or lake Lavon? Texoma's an awesome lake, and I used to go to Lavon all the time.

Old 05-30-2001, 09:06 PM   #13
MFFL
Guru

The mother in law is in Sherman so I'm planning to go to Lake Texoma soon.
Old 06-03-2001, 12:13 AM   #14
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Hi djbacklash! Thanks for letting us know about this board. I've been to Hugo, OK, a time or two. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If you know anyone in this little town, then I may know them too. Small world, eh?
Old 06-03-2001, 12:52 PM   #15
djb
Administrator

Yea it seems like everyone knows everyone in that town [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm glad I got out when I did though (moved to Dallas after the sixth grade)..almost all my friends there are now married and stuck with five-year-old kids (I swear they all got pregnant at 15!).