Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-12-2003, 02:13 AM   #1
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

We have almost reached the half way point of the season and so far the Mavs have only racked up 5 loses. The Cowboys have already finished their season with a disappointing 11 loses. Which do you think will have the most loses, the Cowboys or the Mavs?
Old 01-12-2003, 02:33 AM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Maybe Mavs are going to lose 15-20, but they are going to get the Super Bowl![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2003, 02:39 AM   #3
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< Maybe Mavs are going to lose 15-20, but they are going to get the Super Bowl![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>

That's good because I don't know if they would let the Cowboys in even if they had tickets after this years performance. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I actually think we could beat them, but if we are close to doing so we will be so far ahead of other teams for the last few games of the season that Nellie will hardly be playing the Big 3 at all. I'll take getting more losses than the Cowboys if it gets us a ring anyday though.