Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-12-2003, 04:38 PM   #1
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Hi,I just want to introduce myself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hopefully the MAVS can make it a successfull trip. I believe they can win all 4, but it should be at least 3. Though it´s a must win today @ clippers. So Dirk has to step up tonight.
Peace, I´m out like the lakers in the playoff-race. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2003, 05:33 PM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the board.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 09:42 PM   #3
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 09:43 PM   #4
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Good to see, another international member.

Don't know if you follow Euro-League BBall, but if you do what is your take on Rigaudeau.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 04:05 AM   #5
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

[q

Don't know if you follow Euro-League BBall, but if you do what is your take on Rigaudeau.[/i] >>

I,don´t follow Euro League, but Rigaudeau is a multi-skilled offence player.
He simply knows how to play smart BBall AND he is confiedent with his playshot.Rigaudeau should help the mavs in set-offense situations.His main problem to stay on the court would be his defense. He is one of the smartest players in the world but also one of the slowest, esspecially if he has to defend NBA-Guards.
All in all I think he´s a very good bench addition to one of the smartest teams in BB.

Looking forward to Wednesday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2003, 07:07 AM   #6
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

hey julius,welcome.

i follow euro BBall,unfurtunate i like maccabi tel aviv,and the're having a terrible season.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 07:45 AM   #7
Julius

<< hey julius,welcome.

i follow euro BBall,unfurtunate i like maccabi tel aviv,and the're having a terrible season.
>>

Mostly I follow the MAVS (Dirk) and of course my hometeam BG 74 G&ouml;ttingen (i mean BG SATORIUS G&ouml;ttingen; thanks to our new sponsor).They also having a bad season in german second league, north.

First time I saw Dirk it was in the playoffs of the second league 97/98 I think. And believe it or not, he was disqualified after some minutes (our nice Guy Dirk) because of a hard foul.
BTW we still managed to lose.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]