Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-03-2003, 12:58 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

the best line you've used for dumping a girl..or best line used when you've been ditched..

i guess this one really isn't a new one..but one girl told me that she was still having problems getting over an old boyfriend..well, i later found out that she dated him when she was 14...she was 21 at the time
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2003, 01:06 AM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite is when a girl tells me "I just want to be friends". I just want to die laughing every time I heard it - I am FAR more choosey about my friends that I am with the women that I have dated.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 01:15 AM   #3
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

not that i have used this one, but it adds insult to the injury:

you could just let them figure it out.

what have i said? i dont remember the first time, but i sat on that park bench most of the day answering his repeated questions and having him cry on my shoulder. it was pretty uncomfortable.

the second time was something like "i cant give you what you're looking for. you're moving too fast. i'm afraid of your expectations...." (something along those lines). third time (same guy as second time). "i think this needs to be over.."
Old 02-03-2003, 02:04 AM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

I had a friend who got dear johned by his gf when she sent him a care package of goodies consisting of empty wrappers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The sad part was he seemed more upset about missing out on the cookies and candy than losing the gf.
Old 02-03-2003, 03:16 AM   #5
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Why do people keep using the "its not you, it's me" line. I wonder if they seek help for their "condition".

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 07:53 AM   #6
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

An engraved restraining order.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 10:16 AM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Your ugly and I was drunk. Sorry.

(just kidding here people)
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 11:28 AM   #8
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

<< I am FAR more choosey about my friends that I am with the women that I have dated. >>

very true

my favorite is when she tells me,i dont like you,stop following me,im calling the cops.
that one just cracks me up,i mean,its just obvious she's playing it hard to get. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 02:40 PM   #9
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

&quot;I love you. I want to marry you. I want to have YOUR children.&quot;

Most guys will leave skid marks in your driveway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 03:13 PM   #10
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

&quot;I'm Pregnant&quot;
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 03:37 PM   #11
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

<< &quot;I'm Pregnant&quot; >>

thats the weirdest dumping line i've ever heard.
&quot;im pregnant so i cant be with you anymore,my parents won't let me,since im pregnant im gonna be very busy,i won't have time for you,i allways wanted to be a single mom&quot;,well,how would you explain it N13?i dont believe its a real dumpin line!!
Old 02-03-2003, 03:45 PM   #12
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

I have an STD...
Old 02-03-2003, 03:48 PM   #13
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

I'm gay

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 03:48 PM   #14
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

<<

&quot;im pregnant so i cant be with you anymore,my parents won't let me,since im pregnant im gonna be very busy,i won't have time for you,i allways wanted to be a single mom&quot;,well,how would you explain it N13?i dont believe its a real dumpin line!!
>>

NP my friend, women like to lie to you in America. They say that to keep you away.

It has beed done
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 03:52 PM   #15
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<<

>>

NP I this one plays on the men are pigs theme. So when the guys hear's these words he goes running away screaming never to be hear from again. I've know more than a few guys who this would work on. Even one guy who it would work on even if he hadn't slept with the girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2003, 03:54 PM   #16
LRB
Guru

<< I'm gay >>

Veruca I know quite a few quys for whom that line would have the opposite effect as intended. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2003, 04:00 PM   #17
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

<< I have an STD... >>

you mean you lied to me?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

<< Even one guy who it would work on even if he hadn't slept with the girl. >>

how could he get a girl pregnant with our sleeping with her?oh... i get it,birds and bees,right...
Old 02-03-2003, 04:01 PM   #18
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Oh don't worry LRB, my standard response is &quot;I'm a man&quot;
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 04:05 PM   #19
LRB
Guru

<< Oh don't worry LRB, my standard response is &quot;I'm a man&quot;
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

LOL - good one veruca. That's got to be the best I've hear yet.
Old 02-03-2003, 05:58 PM   #20
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

i think i like:

&quot;i just cant do this anymore, but thanks anyway.&quot;
Old 02-03-2003, 06:03 PM   #21
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

&quot;You're like a sister/brother to me.&quot;
Old 02-03-2003, 06:46 PM   #22
LRB
Guru

How about your mother has a contract out on me if I don't break up with you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2003, 06:59 PM   #23
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

How about &quot;I go by Uber&quot;.
Old 02-03-2003, 07:25 PM   #24
LRB
Guru

<< How about &quot;I go by Uber&quot;. >>

LOL - I'm sure that would work on more than one of our female poster's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2003, 08:08 PM   #25
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<<

LOL - I'm sure that would work on more than one of our female poster's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

I'd dump you for sure with this line...&quot;Not if you were the last pond scum sucking, self-gratifying, ******** on earth. And I'm not bothering with a restraining order. If you get within a 100 feet of me I'll shoot every round between your eyes and reload.&quot; [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

edit: added a grin so you all wouldn't think I was psycho, however it kind of makes it even more psycho. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2003, 08:14 PM   #26
LRB
Guru

<<

<<

>>

I'd dump you for sure with this line...&quot;Not if you were the last pond scum sucking, self-gratifying, ******** on earth. And I'm not bothering with a restraining order. If you get within a 100 feet of me I'll shoot every round between your eyes and reload.&quot; [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

edit: added a grin so you all wouldn't think I was psycho, however it kind of makes it even more psycho. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

Well Sweets you were one of the female posters I had in mind when I said this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But let me state for a fact I AM NOT UBERDIRK!!!! And please don't shoot me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2003, 08:53 PM   #27
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

LRB if she tells u she is pregnant with out sleeping with her, what the hell do u expect? That beats the std line hands down. This does not apply to a girlfriend line. When I lived in El Paso my roomates and I went out to a club on whatever weakday it was. Knowing that we had to be up in like 3 hours hammered and having no luck with the ladies, I snagged my buddies keys and went wobbling outside to find the car and crash.

During some serious confusion of looking for the car or park bench-curb. I leaned on the car and could not get it open quickly. I felt a tug on my arm, to gone to fight my way out of a wet paper bag I figured I would just lose my pathetic wallet. Instead I was thrown into the back seat of a clunker like a rag doll. To my surprise I was not being abducted by aliens or ex convicts. I had just been manhandled by three extremely fat women. This was the weirdest feeling ever normally in a situation like this adreneline or whatever would kick in( not with me all I got was the spins bad) Being groped by repulsive giggling bohemuths I tried to say or do anything to get out of the car. Slurring out many of the lines used above. The one that finnaly worked from the protective fetal position was &quot; I will puke all over u fatasses&quot;. This caused me to be thrown out of the car just as violently as the original abduction. Staying true to my word I sprayed the parking lot and passed out in the back seat. When I woke up in the mourning I never told them what happened. Always use the drunken buddy system because u never know when extremely fat hyeena girls are lurking the parking lot
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 09:06 PM   #28
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

I appologize. I was drunk too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]