Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-26-2001, 03:37 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

this is hard...very hard.

andre agassi..., maybe
martina hingis?..definite possibility
dirk nowitzki?...be cool to hang out, get drunk and chase some women
dale murphy?...the classiest guy in the history of ever in sports
troy aikman?..no offense, but he is kinda quiet in person...but, maybe
anna kournikova? ..nah, i like hingis better
mike modano?...see dirk nowitzki
steve nash?..see dirk nowitzki....can you imagine getting steve nash's rejects?...that would be so awesome
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2001, 03:43 PM   #2
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

dude, hingis is soooooo hot! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

and she's got a big brain...

Old 06-26-2001, 03:44 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

what the hell?
she's one of the few good looking women's tennis players that have given the world the pleasure of allowing us to see her nude.
thank you martina
Old 06-26-2001, 03:46 PM   #4
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

when was she nude? did i miss something?
Old 06-26-2001, 03:48 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

well, just a nipple shot...
hell, it looks like it just kinda came out in some public event..although it looked semi intentional...i'll see if i can find the website again..

it was greatness..
Old 06-26-2001, 03:49 PM   #6
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i will admit that although i don't find her to be super hot, she is attractive, and i would not mind in the least seeing her nude... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2001, 03:52 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

i'm not saying she's the best looking girl in the world...just the one i would like to ...spend the day with the most.
her and a professional soccer player that i went to college with.. but she won't be named...
missed my chance on that one, but, martina, i don't think i'll ever have the pleasure...
Old 06-26-2001, 03:52 PM   #8
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Well nude paparazzi pics of Kournikova surfaced about a month ago (wearing nothing but a thong). She's got a pretty killer bod! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2001, 03:53 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

yeah..i just like hingis better
she's the kind of girl i'd like to marry
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ...
kournikova..i imagine she's too full of herself
Old 06-26-2001, 03:55 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Yea but I'd sure love to put her in her place!
Old 06-26-2001, 03:56 PM   #11
djb
Administrator

Oh and since we're relatively close in age, I think it would be cool to hang with Dirk and Steve.
Old 06-26-2001, 04:01 PM   #12
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

This may sound crazy but if I had a choice to hang out with a sports figure, I would want it to be Mike Tyson, to figure out what the hell is going on in his head.
Old 06-26-2001, 04:02 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

yeah...i'm sure i could show martina how to have a good time...
and hanging out, get seconds from dirk and nash wouldn't be bad either..
oh yeah, but dirk has a girlfriend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2001, 04:03 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

i'd be scared he'd try and bite my ear off...
why the hell would you want to be around someone that could probably kill you with one punch?...especially someone that is a few trees shot of a forrest upstairs?
Old 06-26-2001, 04:39 PM   #15
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Because I'm sure whatever happens, he would show me a good time. Also, mostly out of curiousity. To find out if he's as crazy as he seems. Whose to say hanging out with any athlete you don't put yourself in danger. Whose to say if you hung out with Martina that one of those psychos that stabbed Monica Seles wouldn't show up and get you by mistake, so I don't think that's that big of a deal. Although I would do ALLLLL that I could not to piss him off if I got the opportunity.
Old 06-26-2001, 04:40 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

yeah..but the chances of something happening when i'm with martina are alot less than you getting your head bashed in while with tyson
Old 06-27-2001, 03:18 PM   #17
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I would have to say Barry Sanders
Old 06-27-2001, 03:19 PM   #18
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Oh yeah...and for anyone who cares, I dont think Martina Hingis is hot at all!
Old 06-27-2001, 03:52 PM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

we don't care what you think on this one...becuase she definitely has some greatness in her
Old 06-27-2001, 04:16 PM   #20
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

She might be good at tennis...but she isn't good looking.
Old 06-27-2001, 04:19 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

oh yes, she is...definitely
you're wrong on this one
Old 06-27-2001, 04:25 PM   #22
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

That's it...I'm starting a poll.
Old 06-27-2001, 04:26 PM   #23
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I'll jump in on this one...

You all probably think I would choose Finley for the person I want to spend the day with, but he comes in a very close second.

I would love to kick back with Charles Barkley.
Old 06-27-2001, 04:30 PM   #24
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

What...for a fun filled day of restaurant hopping?
Old 06-27-2001, 04:56 PM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

no offense, but fin probably wouldn't be overly exciting.
however, barkely seems like he'd be cool to spend the day with...good call

and restaurant hopping sounds good to me
Old 06-27-2001, 05:16 PM   #26
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Im all for restaurant hopping, if that's what he wanted to do. But, I may have to draw the line on golfing. That would just put me to sleep.
Old 06-28-2001, 10:59 PM   #27
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Have you ever seen him play? He's awful! But I have to agree after last night's draft coverage...he's pretty darn entertaining.
Old 06-28-2001, 11:11 PM   #28
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Yeah watching Barkley play golf is a kind of entertainment. Seriously, I don't think you would have a dull moment hanging with him for a day.
Old 06-29-2001, 08:12 AM   #29
Murphy3
Guru

barkely is...well, never a dull moment. he'd definitely be a guy that would be cool to hang out with..
the round mound of rebound
Old 07-01-2001, 03:36 PM   #30
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Of today's athletes, definitely Barkley. All time, probably Ty Cobb. I'd just like to see for myself whether he was as much of an asshole as portrayed in "Cobb".
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote