Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-11-2003, 09:17 PM   #1
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Here's all the pictures together in an album format

Party Pictures
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2003, 09:56 PM   #2
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

see, look how sad i am because i'm not there!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
(or am i just drunk, i can't remember [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

no mavs watch party for me

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 10:00 PM   #3
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Veruca, you look like you're about to get into a fight. I respect that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 10:05 PM   #4
veruca salt
Platinum Member

That's exactly what i said about that picture too!!!

So, nice work on the pics, I don't really know who anyone
is though. I think I can pick Sturm & Outlet...but i'm a bit lost
on the others.
I think i was half expecting to see a nun there too...and and ape.

Smile like you mean it
Old 03-11-2003, 10:08 PM   #5
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

veruca is alike Nash! (a female Nash, of course)
Old 03-11-2003, 10:11 PM   #6
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

that's me blowing a kiss to Nash13 - just to let him know he was thought of at the party.
Old 03-11-2003, 10:11 PM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Who is who?

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 10:15 PM   #8
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

I'm in the last picture wearing a Najera jersey.

OK, everyone else, reveal your identity! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 10:18 PM   #9
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Top row from left: Smiles, Novice. Bottom Row from left: Rhylan, Sturm und Drang, Outlet, Sweets, Outlet's wife
Old 03-11-2003, 10:21 PM   #10
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

I'm taped at the green lamp's tube.
Old 03-11-2003, 10:25 PM   #11
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ape looking to the sky...

Me (wishing this terrible picture hadn't been posted)

MFFL, Outlet, Ape (with LRB in the background)
Old 03-11-2003, 10:29 PM   #12
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Novice, Smiles, Murphy (with Outlet's wife and son in far right background)
Old 03-11-2003, 10:43 PM   #13
veruca salt
Platinum Member

<< veruca is alike Nash! (a female Nash, of course) >>

hmmm..i'll take that as a compliment, although I'm basically sure that it wasn't intended as one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
Old 03-11-2003, 10:57 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn.

I shoulda been in those.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 10:57 PM   #15
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

MFFL, Outlet, Ape (with LRB in the background)[/i] >>

Don't forget MFF on the cell phone that I'm talking with. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 11:29 PM   #16
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, I gotta be more photogenic next time around -- I guess that's part of being a photographer's son.

Oh well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 11:30 PM   #17
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

You look cute Rhylan. I look like I'm about to be run over. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 11:47 PM   #18
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Great Pics!

I hope that I can join y'all one day. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 11:54 PM   #19
veruca salt
Platinum Member

No you don't.

Smile like you mean it
Old 03-12-2003, 12:02 AM   #20
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

It's probably best for all our sakes that I stay at home.

Old 03-12-2003, 12:03 AM   #21
veruca salt
Platinum Member

they told me they don't want you there.

Smile like you mean it
Old 03-12-2003, 12:08 AM   #22
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

Veruca u really do look pissed( not like u broke a nail mad but fractured your hand on an annoying joha's witnesses face, a quality so under rated in girls.

Glad to see that the average height of the party is normal, I expected all the dudes would be the same size as the Bradley jock monkeys. Beings I am only 6 foot (5-11 and a half but who's measuring), don't think I could survive a night boozing with a big group of giants. Especially a drunken argument involving the greatness of NVE, I am currently uninsured and run my mouth way to much to be mixed up in that.
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 12:11 AM   #23
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Oh. Oh, well thats different. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2003, 12:13 AM   #24
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Beings I am only 6 foot (5-11 and a half but who's measuring), don't think I could survive a night boozing with a big group of giants.

If BBL goes to the next one, you might be out of luck if you attended BrianJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...
Old 03-12-2003, 12:21 AM   #25
veruca salt
Platinum Member

<< Veruca u really do look pissed( not like u broke a nail mad but fractured your hand on an annoying joha's witnesses face, a quality so under rated in girls.

>>

The funny thing is, i'm pretty sure i was just pissed (as in drunk..do you use that term over there??). I was having a great night, then
i saw that photo the next day...and i can't remember when or why it was taken. Maybe i was waiting for a beer and it was taking too long.

Smile like you mean it
Old 03-12-2003, 12:24 AM   #26
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the pictures. It's good to see the faces of some of the posters here. Enjoyed them much.

<< Don't forget MFF on the cell phone that I'm talking with. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>

Ha!! I made it in the picture, sorta felt like I was there.
Old 03-12-2003, 12:28 AM   #27
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Well, at least you were there in spirit (and voice) MFF[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...
Old 03-12-2003, 12:29 AM   #28
BrianJ

Not only that but when your giving up alot of weight like that its not fair. I am way to competitive to not keep up with the pitchers, this all but dooms normal sized guys from hooking up with the ladies or in some cases actually hooking up with the ladies in the later hours of the bar. Its a no win situation.
Old 03-12-2003, 12:32 AM   #29
BrianJ

[/i] >>

The funny thing is, i'm pretty sure i was just pissed (as in drunk..do you use that term over there??). I was having a great night, then
i saw that photo the next day...and i can't remember when or why it was taken. Maybe i was waiting for a beer and it was taking too long.[/i] >>

That is completely understandable
Old 03-12-2003, 12:34 AM   #30
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Damn, I wish someone would have taken some pictures of our fun time at the Beagle. Those would have been much more amusing. I would have had to burn any pictures of the Ape dancing of course.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 01:23 AM   #31
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

MadApe, be glad no one took pics at the Beagle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
there were some embarrassing scenes no one should
know about it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ! ... even for yourself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 02:08 AM   #32
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< Well, at least you were there in spirit (and voice) MFF... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>

I know, but I'm going to have to make one of these gatherings. I have some business to do in Dallas.

Wonder if OP kept my number?? Maybe he'll call again for the next one.
Old 03-12-2003, 06:03 AM   #33
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Snap,Smiles look good.
Evil is exactly like i thought he would be,all the rest were kinda different than what i had in mind.
Next time,i'll send a picture like chiwi.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 08:12 AM   #34
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

There is nothing like waking up nice and early in the morning to see quasi-drunken photos of yourself posted on the Internet. Scary, scary, scary.

I think I'm going back to bed. This is not an auspicious start to the day.
Old 03-12-2003, 10:51 AM   #35
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

wow. looks like a good time was had by all!

but now i can safely say i am the best looking guy that posts at this site. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

hey, any of you ladies wanna pass your digits my way? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

seriously, i'd love to be able to make it to the next one, but it looks like it would probably have to be next year some time.

anyone up for making it a monthly event?
Old 03-12-2003, 11:06 AM   #36
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I would! i really like our crowd, wouldn't mind hanging out more often. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Plus, I'm still new here, so I am in the process of making new friends and figuring out where and who to hang out with.
Old 03-12-2003, 11:33 AM   #37
Smiles
Diamond Member

edit: accidental post
Old 03-12-2003, 11:47 AM   #38
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

you just like hanging out with murph
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 11:52 AM   #39
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

At last, I know what a Murph looks like.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 12:17 PM   #40
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Who would have thought that Dallas-mavs.com would be populated with such goofy looking men, and so abosultely saturated with ball-scorching-hot women?
madape is offline   Reply With Quote