Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-01-2001, 11:49 PM   #1
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I visited over there today and I must say that most of their posters are idiots! I registered before I read any of their posts so I went ahead and told them when I thought that they were wrong. One guy even compaired Isiah Thomas to Michael Jordan!
Old 07-01-2001, 11:55 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like the bskball forums. I registered when it first went up but never got a login/password. I tried e-mailing them but never got a reply. Oh well. There are several other more intelligent forums to post at anyway.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2001, 12:01 AM   #3
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I've tried to find more forums like this (were you log in and have a name) but I can't find any. I don't like the db.com or lone mavs fan set-up.
Old 07-02-2001, 12:02 AM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Well I could tell you about one that several of us also post at, but then I'd have to kill you.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2001, 12:03 AM   #5
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

You don't frighten me!
Old 07-02-2001, 12:06 AM   #6
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Bah just get another hundred or so members over here and you won't have to go anywhere else [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2001, 12:10 AM   #7
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

I haven't been going anywhere else...just trying
Old 07-02-2001, 12:12 AM   #8
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Well, your not trying hard enough. You haven't found our other home yet . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2001, 12:13 AM   #9
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Just kidding dj...I don't know how to get people to come here. But I think some band wagon jumpers might surface after the Mavs win the NBA championship.