Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

In this board this team is the best.

Stop hopping up here, spurians.

Old 04-05-2003, 10:52 PM   #2
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I know, aren't they irritating? I lurk on their boards sometimes, but I don't go around dissing their teams. It's called a Mavs fan board for a reason. We complain a lot but we love our team.

I can't wait until I can block those posters.
Old 04-06-2003, 12:42 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing more pathetic than a troll fan cowardly trolling another teams board.

Idiots.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 11:37 AM   #4
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

From the Community Standars:

Thanks for doing your part in helping to keep Dallas-Mavs.com a great place for Mavs fans to connect.
Old 04-06-2003, 12:27 PM   #5
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

We still have to prove it. The road to a title becomes much easier if they nab the one seed. Go pistons!
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 01:12 PM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

GO PISTONS GO. I HAVE THIS NEWLY FOUND LOVE FOR PISTONS. IF THEY DO NOT GET THE JOB DONE MY LOVE WOULD SHIFT TO THE NEXT TEAM SPURS PLAY.
Old 04-06-2003, 08:29 PM   #7
BrilliantPSB

BrilliantPSB is on a distinguished road

I think you haven't proved to be the best team yet. You are 1-2 against the best team, which is SA of course.

You have anegative record against the BIG WEST 8 teams so......keep paddling ALLAS, long way to deserve the respect the BEST NBA TEAM deserves.

PROVE IT ON THE COURT! NOT ON THIS FORUM!

PERIOD.

PS : puking in other players eyes is not allowed.
BrilliantPSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 08:31 PM   #8
MikeB
Golden Member

MikeB has a spectacular aura aboutMikeB has a spectacular aura about

TROLL ALERT!
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 11:37 AM   #9
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Why the have the best record in the league. So they have proven it. Oh big comeback prove it on the court no kidding Phil Jackson.
Old 04-07-2003, 11:51 AM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

the spurs probably are the best team right now. can't say i disagree.. but come on, try and strike up a conversation about it before you just come on here and be a total jackass on some other team's board.

it's my job to be the jackass..not yours
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 02:46 PM   #11
jayC
Diamond Member

IN the playoffs moron. What is this a power ranking on some website who cares? If the mavs do it they will defy logic. And so far this season Nellie has proved he is a good coach getting his team to play every night beating teams that you are supposed to beat. Brilliant far from it. Five of the last 10 champions have had the best record at the end of the season
Old 04-07-2003, 02:57 PM   #12
spurs2150

spurs2150 is on a distinguished road

yes but chances are that the mavs wont get the best record, the spurs only have 5 games left and are playing good right now, a severe let down would result in a loss, so i dont see it.
spurs2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 03:09 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

the mavs match up nicely with the spurs..if it comes down to the last game, the mavs have almost a 50/50 shot.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 03:26 PM   #14
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Definitely mavs have a good shot at beating the spurs. I am sure it would come down to that game.