Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-07-2003, 10:29 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate to say it, but they ran the Big 12 teams....Syracuse earned it.

Congrats Orangemen.

81-78

Great finish.....wow! That shot block by Warrick was amazing.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2003, 08:26 AM   #2
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Ugh don't remind me. Going into the Final four, all I had to do was get any team other than Syracuse to win the championship and I win the office pool of about $120.00.

The funny thing is though, rumors are going around that Carmelo Anthony is seriously thinking about staying at syracuse for another year.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 09:05 AM   #3
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

kansas killed themselves on the line. what was it? 18 missed free throws?
Old 04-08-2003, 09:21 AM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

BBL- that was as ugly a game at the free throw line as I have ever seen. I have no idea what happened...for either team.

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 10:50 AM   #5
thebac

thebac is on a distinguished road

<< kansas killed themselves on the line. what was it? 18 missed free throws? >>

Agree, I know kids in college can't shoot, but 12-30? At one point, Kansas missed 9 in a row. Collison missed 6 straight by himself. And Syracuse went 10-17.
Old 04-11-2003, 02:39 PM   #6
Kevink00012

Kevink00012 is on a distinguished road

That game was Kansas' to win or lose. Unfortunately, they lost it at the line. Best of luck to Nick and Kirk in the NBA. One more thing, Carmelo Anthony is a stud and in any year other than the year of LeBron he would be the very deserving first overall pick in the draft.
Kevink00012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 02:43 PM   #7
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

If he stays at Syracuse for another year, he might just be.

It's disappointing that Texas lost, but I guess there is some solace that it was to the team that ended up winning it all. Next year, guys, next year. And it's in San Antonio, so there's another plus for us.
Old 04-11-2003, 09:12 PM   #8
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Wow. This one didn't generate much interest did it.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2003, 10:20 PM   #9
Kevink00012

Kevink00012 is on a distinguished road

<< If he stays at Syracuse for another year, he might just be.

It's disappointing that Texas lost, but I guess there is some solace that it was to the team that ended up winning it all. Next year, guys, next year. And it's in San Antonio, so there's another plus for us.
>>

That would be a big plus, but I doubt T.J. Ford will stay. I could be wrong though. It could be a down year for the Big 12 next year. Kansas without Hinrich and Collison, Texas without Ford, and Oklahoma without Price and Ere. They will still be good but nowhere near the level they were at this year.
Kevink00012 is offline   Reply With Quote