Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-11-2003, 01:38 PM   #1
Chef Ed

Chef Ed is on a distinguished road

After watching the first 3 games in this series, it is evident that
the Dallas Maverick's can do one thing the Kings can't, and thats play street ball. NVE, and Nash play such a helter skelter kind of game that no matter what the Kings do they can't match the offensive fire power that the Mav's are displaying right now..

Of course it helps when the Kings continue to Choke in the big game, and they continue to lose games at the freethrow line, but the Mavericks
did an excelent job last night of forcing the tempo, and the style of play on the Queens. They also did a great job of weathering the storm of the first half. Sac without CWeb is no match for the playground Mav's, and I for one have had the most enjoyable week in a long time. The suggestion of trading NVE has come to a close, and the fact that Nellie has decided to eliminate Bradley from the equation has really turn the tide.

I have always given the queens all the respect for the way they play and how deep they are, but the Mav's have taken the swagger, and the arrogance out of their sails, and there is nothing they can do about it. Dallas has to come out tonight, and really put the hammer on them. I took a few minutes to go to the Queens website, and man are they pissed. Saying that they hate Dallas more than LA is the most wonderful thing I could have read.

But no matter what, I will always hate the Lakers more than any team in the NBA, and as far as I'm concerned, if the Mav's continue to play this way there will be nothing anyone can do. It will be the first time in NBA history that a team has won the Championship playing this stle of hoops in the playoffs, and you know what? It's about time...

It's nice to be back on the board.....Thanks....