Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-30-2003, 12:14 AM   #1
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default A change is in order...

After tonight's game I'm feeling drained, so I think I'll make a drastic change and switch to a new avatar. Whadda think, does it fit me or should i stay with the cyborg dude?
Old 05-30-2003, 12:16 AM   #2
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

okay...so nevermind. It won't let me update my profile, mysql error.

If you're bored go to the avatars and tell me what you think of Urban Guy???
Old 05-30-2003, 12:21 AM   #3

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

whatever floats your boat
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 12:22 AM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: A change is in order...

Ocelot, you're way too cool to be that urban guy. What about the lion?
Old 05-30-2003, 12:27 AM   #5
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Not the cyborg.

Your (virtual) personality doesn't match with it.

And it's a compliment.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:34 AM   #6
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

i think the lion suits you better.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:56 AM   #7
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Not the cyborg.

Your (virtual) personality doesn't match with it.

And it's a compliment.

Chiwas, I cannot change my avatar. People are still questioning my gender. Its gives me errors when I change it. I blame it on you.
Old 05-30-2003, 12:59 AM   #8
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: smile_at_me10

Why did you change the avatar.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2003, 01:24 AM   #9
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

The lion? Really? I don't see that at all.
Old 05-30-2003, 01:40 AM   #10
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
Quote:
Originally posted by: smile_at_me10

Why did you change the avatar.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
i'm confused - please explain me what you mean.
Old 05-30-2003, 06:52 AM   #11
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

but when i see the cyborg dude i immediatly think of you!thats how people remember you,that avatar reminds everybody of you.
it takes time to establish this,dont ruin it man
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 09:40 AM   #12
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

okay, i'll stick with the cyborg dude until I can muster up some cash for DJ and get a COOL avatar [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2003, 11:42 AM   #13
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
okay, i'll stick with the cyborg dude until I can muster up some cash for DJ and get a COOL avatar [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
Try the post-padding option. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2003, 03:08 PM   #14
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Try the post-padding option.
yea,chiwi knows what he's talking about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote