Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-01-2003, 06:04 PM   #1
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default The New Matrix Series ....

found this posted at another discussion board. pretty damn funny.

Seeing as how the Wachowski Brothers are releasing the AniMatrix (10 animated short films exploring the world of the Matrix), I thought I'd come up with some of my own Matrix short ideas.

Coming to a bootleg video store near you...

"The AnalMatrix"
Neo frees Jenna Jameson from the Matrix and Jenna realizes that her fake boobs are even faker than she thought. Jenna then "takes on" a hundred Agent Smiths.

"There's Something About the Matrix"
Neo tries to free his long-lost high school crush from the Matrix, but it turns out that Morpheus and Brett Favre are also in love with her.

"Matrix X"
After Agent Smith sends him to prison, Morpheus converts to Islam and realizes that it's actually the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and not Neo who's "The One."

"The Little Matrix"
Neo frees Ariel the Little Mermaid from the Matrix and Ariel realizes that she was brainwashed to want human legs. She divorces Prince Eric who actually turns out to be "Agent Eric."

"8 Matrix"
Agent Smith tries to infiltrate the Hip Hop world by battling MC's at The Shelter. Unfortunately he can only get a couple of words out within the 30 second time limit and is booed off the stage.

"Episode I: The Phantom Matrix"
20 years later, the Wachowski's release the first Matrix prequel and it royally sucks.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2003, 07:49 AM   #2
signoftimes

signoftimes is on a distinguished road
Default The New Matrix Series ....

I bought the Animatrix this weekend. Really good.

All the stories are back stories for the Matrix and it fills in some holes the movies had. The ANnimation is also incredible.
signoftimes is offline   Reply With Quote