Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-06-2003, 11:23 AM   #1
Re-Dirkilous

Re-Dirkilous is on a distinguished road
Default I am New Here!

Hey I am new here>>>My Name is Jason Witten>> If you want to email me its @ JasonWitten49@DallasCowboys.com
Its nice to be here at the best Mavs Forum in Dallas
Old 06-06-2003, 11:29 AM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: I am New Here!

Quote:
This is redirkilous ([img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]), it's the best in the world!

Welcome.
Old 06-06-2003, 11:32 AM   #3
Re-Dirkilous

Default I am New Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Quote:
This is redirkilous ([img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]), it's the best in the world!

Welcome.
My Bad your right.. do yall have any rules here
Old 06-06-2003, 11:41 AM   #4
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

(1) Don´t ever use capitals, until you´re atleast Golden.
(2) Don´t ever use "hands down", if you don´t want to be jumped at.
(3) Ask for Dirk getting the ball down low more frequently
(4) If you want to post some brillant trade idea, go to the Stupid Trade Section.
(5) Repeat (3), and don´t worry about the Mavs beeing in the Off-Season already.
(6) Eddie is great.
(7) You have to hate Bradley, or at least ask for the Mavs trading him. If you don´t, you´ll be recognized as a clone of one of the 3 Bradley fans at this board.
(8) There´s only one poster allowed to use sarcasm without using the "moon" icon. It is not you.
(9) Repeat (3). If you are in doubt, consider (5)
(10) Do as much post-padding as possible to lose your Newbie status.
(11) Say "best post ever" from time to time.
(12) Be sure to call any NON MAV fan a "special friend", well unless they do a donation.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 11:45 AM   #5
Re-Dirkilous

Default I am New Here!

Aight man yall sound like really nice people>I am glad to be here>how many post do I need to get rid of the newby status
Old 06-06-2003, 11:49 AM   #6
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Title Posts Required
New Member 0
Junior Member 20
Member 100
Senior Member 500
Golden Member 1000
Platinum Member 2000
Diamond Member 3000
Elite Member 5000
Guru 10000

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 11:50 AM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Don't start, please. Just post good stuff whenever you get some, and forget the status.

(Bad experiences lately)
Old 06-06-2003, 11:50 AM   #8
Re-Dirkilous

Default I am New Here!

Aight man thanks a bunch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2003, 11:51 AM   #9
Re-Dirkilous

Default I am New Here!

Ohh.. did someone do something stupid or something
Old 06-06-2003, 01:56 PM   #10
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am New Here!

?
Old 06-06-2003, 02:24 PM   #11
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road
Default I am New Here!

Hey Jason...if this is really you...WELCOME to Dallas!!!

You shouldn't have any problem eventually beating out your competition to start for the boys.
Hopefully Parcells new offense will include throwing to the TE down the seam.

Good Luck..and Welcome
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 02:29 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am New Here!

Hey Jason, if you're not who you say you are..you better step up the quality of your posts a bit.

Hey Jason, if you are who you say you are..you better step up the quality of your posts a bit.

Get the picture?

Anyways, welcome
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 02:39 PM   #13
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default I am New Here!

Info on Jason:

"Also played basketball, averaging 15 points and 12 rebounds per game ". (HS)

Can you play the 3 ? We've got a hole there and Cubes will pay MUCH more than JJ.

Welcome to the board...hope you have a great season.
Old 06-06-2003, 02:49 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am New Here!

for the record..before anyone gets pissed off.

i'm only giving you a hard time
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote