Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-06-2003, 11:26 AM   #1
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default X2 vs. Matrix Reloaded?

Wow! I just saw X2. What a great movie.

Note to the Matrix people: Character Development!
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2003, 12:55 PM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Sorry UL, but I'll take mindless kickass action over so-so character development any day. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2003, 02:38 PM   #3
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Sorry. I have to go with X-2. However, I have renamed Wolverine. I refer to him now as Wooferine.
Woof, woof, woof, woof.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2003, 03:42 PM   #4
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Matrix 2 rocks while X2 sort of carries your interest for two hours. And the matrix goes IMAX today.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 06:47 PM   #5
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

matrix reloaded.
Old 06-06-2003, 07:39 PM   #6
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all
Default RE: X2 vs. Matrix Reloaded?

I think both are great but The Matrix Reloaded let me think more ^^
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 08:09 PM   #7
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

Matrix-2 is the most overrated "wannabe" movie of all times.