Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-10-2003, 10:37 PM   #41
MavsManiac

MavsManiac is on a distinguished road

11-8-3 tonite vs BOS in 30 minutes of PT... THAT's about what we can expect outta the Raefer, I think... maybe a couple more points... I'll take it!

How 'bout that shiner he's sportin' from last game??
Old 01-10-2003, 10:52 PM   #42
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Very solid, if unspectacular game...wish we'd see he and Shawn in the game at the same time just a little bit more. Time will tell with Raef...he's gotta keep this up. He's going to be very important in the playoffs.
Old 01-10-2003, 11:10 PM   #43
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Just like to say that I asked a question in another thread about Raef and whether he was putting in any extra time shooting. I got some dumb ass answer from someone who will remain nameless, saying he definitely wasn't because of his play.

Well I got to the game a little over an hour early in time to see Reaf come out and put in a good 20 to 30 minutes extra time shooting. If he keeps doing things like that and the extra conditioning that he's doing I think we will all see much bigger dividends later in the year.

I thought Raef play very well tonight. I think this is about the most that we can resonably expect from him. He's not going to get as many points as in Denver because we just don't need that many from him. Some nights he will have the 26 pts like the last game, other nights between 10 and 12 like tonight and some nights he'll only score a few. But if he brings the hustle, defensive intensity, and rebounding intensity that he did tonight I'm happy.

Glad to see Raef have another good game.
Old 01-11-2003, 08:10 AM   #44
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

I am and always have been a Raef booster since his days in the Big 12 this guy is a baller, it just so happens he is having a rough time of it currently but he will bounce back. I think the injury played a role, mentally and physically, and so did other factors . . . but i have faith he will bounce back and the past 2 games speak for themselves.
Old 01-12-2003, 07:25 PM   #45
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Another really solid game by Raef. Just hope that everything he's been doing well can carry over to the Kings game Wed. We will need him as well as everyone to play their best. Really spectacular and timely tip dunk in the 4th. Really good to see him continue to step up when the Mavs need him.
Old 01-13-2003, 07:01 AM   #46
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

make that three games. . . Nelson: "thats two out of the past three games now where Raef has had the play of the game. . ."- now if he can continue to build off that, it will take the team to a new level.