Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #11
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I, for one, have been pretty regularly critical of the MBT over the past two seasons. And there have been plenty of other posters around here who have done the same. And while it has led to healthy discussions and a few arguments, I've never felt attacked or "flamed" by any poster that I respected. The idiots (of which there are many) will always swing to one extreme or the other...the knowledgeable posters tend to talk things through and even when they disagree, it ends civilly.

It has been sad to see many of our older GREAT posters fade away, but I think that is the nature of internet forums and not primarily about drop in quality. People get busy and priorities shift.

**ON TOPIC** I'm only mildly optimistic about Larkin. If people are thinking that he can be a quality starting PG in the league, I'm not sure I see it. A quality change of pace back up? Sure...that might be his role.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 07-08-2013 at 09:27 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
larkin oden #2, murphygettintittiesready, reality check time, uh-oh