Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-07-2008, 08:11 PM   #41
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for proving my point again about Avery. Avery is now your best frien again, now that he is pumping up Dirk. Just wait a few more games, and you will be calling for Avery to be fired again. Fair weather fans are all alike, plenty of double standards.

BTW, there is NOTHING wrong with what Sheed said. Many players do the same exact thing. Bird did it as well. There is a reason they say things like that. Simple!!! No respect for the opponent, who they feel is inferior. To be honest, I wish Dirk was like that as well.

Go back to bed sucker! Stop pumping.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2008, 08:25 PM   #42
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

why did this get bumped
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:51 PM   #43
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Confused, confused, confused is right. I don't care about avery saying things about dirk, I care about avery coaching worth a durn.

My point in bringing it up was to combat your assertion that dirk needs to be traded. In other words he's going nowhere. And one of the reasons is that the COACH thinks he's playing better than ever, why would he trade him.

I refute you assertion of backbone, etc. Dirk plays his guts out, he doesn't get up and scream and make faces like many do. He doesnt' run down the court like an idiot screaming to no one in particular that "he can't guard me".

He just goes out there, works his tail off everynight. He only scores more, rebounds more, second in assits, minutes. He gets banged up more than anyone not named harris. He takes it into the paint, he battles the bigs, he's a stud.

You are a dud.
Love this post.

But you're flat out wrong when you say Dirk doesn't make faces.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote