Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-26-2015, 11:36 PM   #1
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

I have no idea what's gonna happen with Rondo this summer... but I'm sure the Lakers (and/or Knicks) will throw max money at him. If we try to match that, and since we'll be able to give him 5 yrs as opposed to 4 yrs, we'll be paying him $24million in 2020 (according to a link I clicked in a post above). That's terrifying. People think Amare getting $23mill this season from the Knicks is bad... if we give Rondo that 5 yr max, and if his play doesn't improve from what we've seen this season (or God forbid it gets worse), that could go down as one of the worst contracts in NBA history.
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:06 AM   #2
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
I have no idea what's gonna happen with Rondo this summer... but I'm sure the Lakers (and/or Knicks) will throw max money at him.
How do you know this? As good as Rondo can be, I don't see any indication that he's a max player at all. Further, he's probably the worst fit in the league for PG in the triangle offense, so unless Jackson bails on NY after one year, I don't think the Knicks will even be in the mix for him, regardless of what rumors his agent and the NY media decide to circulate.

Now, the whole Kobe and LA thing is weird, and makes for a weird dynamic. I suppose I can see them throwing a desperate max offer at Rondo, but doing so just to placate a clearly fading Kobe would be utter stupidity, I think, so I wouldn't think that's terribly likely, either.

I guarantee you the Mavs aren't going to make Rajon Rondo their highest paid player, and they have to re-up with TY and Ellis this summer, too, so I don't think your nightmare will come true. I'd still put my money on the Mavs getting Rondo back, if they want him, and on a contract they think is fair.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:27 AM   #3
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

MacMahon is great, dunno why people do not like him.

MacMahon and Randy Galloway are(were) the only guys who ask difficult questions.

Read this for example.

Quote:
But speaking of both Dirk and bad timing...

There was a report Wednesday that a certain former Mav will be recognized this week as the Defensive Player of the Year in the NBA.

Maybe you remember Tyson Chandler, leader and enforcer of a world championship team.

Chandler was deemed dumpable by the local owner because the local owner became all consumed in chasing some faraway fantasy.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...avs-okc-timing

Can you imagine Earl K Sneed writing such a column ? lol.

Last edited by markus1234; 02-27-2015 at 08:30 AM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:08 AM   #4
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
MacMahon is great, dunno why people do not like him.

MacMahon and Randy Galloway are(were) the only guys who ask difficult questions.

Read this for example.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...avs-okc-timing

Can you imagine Earl K Sneed writing such a column ? lol.
Markus, EKS is actually employed by the team. You get that, right?
Old 02-27-2015, 08:49 AM   #5
Twenty4sevenn

Twenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to all

I don't know how much of say MacMahon has on what exactly goes on ESPN Dallas, but right now there is a garbage video of some dummy with a "#hatehard" video blowing MacMahon entitled "Why You Mad Rick?"

I have a sneaking suspension that Tim had a hand in having it put up to bolster his own agenda. This jackass thinks by having a feud with Carlisle that he'll get his name out more or something.

The video is absolute garbage and has no place on any legitimate news site. The video isn't funny or clever and I'm embarrassed that it made it on the feed.

Last edited by Twenty4sevenn; 02-27-2015 at 08:52 AM.
Twenty4sevenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:03 AM   #6
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4sevenn View Post

I have a sneaking suspension that Tim had a hand in having it put up to bolster his own agenda. This jackass thinks by having a feud with Carlisle that he'll get his name out more or something.
Is he wrong though? Look how much we've talked about him here.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:12 AM   #7
Twenty4sevenn

Twenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Is he wrong though? Look how much we've talked about him here.
Mavs fans already knew about him. We aren't his target audience.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:30 AM   #8
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

The only issue I have with the McMahon stuff is the incredibly blurred lines we have between reporting and opinion these days. Used to be, beat reporters basically never gave opinions. They stuck to facts and facts alone. Whether that was good or bad is up for debate, but it certainly kept things simpler.

What McMahon gave was, without question, an opinion. A very informed opinion, for sure, but an opinion. But other outlets pick it up, and attach the word "report" to it, and give it much more weight than it should have.

That's not really Tim's fault. He's clearly paid to do more than report. But other outlets just don't appear capable of drawing the distinction.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:54 AM   #9
Twenty4sevenn

I'll just reiterate this for those who think this was a bad trade.

Jameer Nelson shooting with Mavs: 37% from the field, 37% from three
Rajon Rondo shooting with Mavs: 40% from the field, 38% from three
Old 02-27-2015, 11:35 AM   #10
lonestar6

lonestar6 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4sevenn View Post
I'll just reiterate this for those who think this was a bad trade.

Jameer Nelson shooting with Mavs: 37% from the field, 37% from three
Rajon Rondo shooting with Mavs: 40% from the field, 38% from three
Yeah I think the worst case is the trade doesn't make us better, but it didn't also doesn't really make us worse either, especially since Amar'e for Wright is basically a wash. So we in the end give up a first round draft pick for the gamble, which is totally worth the risk in my book.

I'm disappointed in the way the trade has worked out so far, but I'm still hopeful there is a chance it starts to click with Rondo by the time the playoffs roll around.
lonestar6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:36 AM   #11
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Man, i got in a heated exchange a few times with my coach (soccer). After the game is over, you talk and verything is good again. Happens "all the time" (not directly but you get what i mean).

Hopefully it does work out.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:40 AM   #12
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

I personally don't care what guys including MacMahon is reporting, anybody who saw the incident and knows Rondo's and Rick's reputation has to assume that this experiment, at least long term, has officially failed.

Everybody said Rondo was sort of a bet and we probably lost that one.

And for those saying this is normal business: When was the last time Rick and a player clashed publicly? (honest question as I don't know)

Last edited by j0Shi; 02-27-2015 at 11:43 AM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:32 PM   #13
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
I personally don't care what guys including MacMahon is reporting, anybody who saw the incident and knows Rondo's and Rick's reputation has to assume that this experiment, at least long term, has officially failed.

Everybody said Rondo was sort of a bet and we probably lost that one.

And for those saying this is normal business: When was the last time Rick and a player clashed publicly? (honest question as I don't know)
Terry in 2011, Haywood (to a lesser extent) in 2011.

All not as "big" as the Rondo one, but still...

Am i the only one who doesn't think it's "not bad" what happened? As i said, it happens regulary, but not often in public.
Old 02-27-2015, 03:20 PM   #14
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Terry in 2011, Haywood (to a lesser extent) in 2011.

All not as "big" as the Rondo one, but still...

Am i the only one who doesn't think it's "not bad" what happened? As i said, it happens regulary, but not often in public.
I didn't think the on-court thing was that bad at all. But my opinion changed significantly when I read about the locker-room issue after the game. It's one thing to see a couple grown men argue in the heat of the moment, but if it's carrying over after the game (after a great win, no less), that's a much bigger deal, IMO.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:13 PM   #15
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I didn't think the on-court thing was that bad at all. But my opinion changed significantly when I read about the locker-room issue after the game. It's one thing to see a couple grown men argue in the heat of the moment, but if it's carrying over after the game (after a great win, no less), that's a much bigger deal, IMO.
Wasn't BG reporting that he met his former coach or something and this why he was late and didn't speak to the media?

Or am i messing it up (also a good option because it's me)?
Old 02-27-2015, 08:50 PM   #16
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wasn't BG reporting that he met his former coach or something and this why he was late and didn't speak to the media?

Or am i messing it up (also a good option because it's me)?
No one in the media saw an argument between Carlisle and Rondo but it has been reported based off of sources that would certainly know that it happened.

What I reported is that the media was around Rondo's locker, which isn't out of the ordinary. He got dressed and walked away real quick. That can be customary, too, because maybe he needs to grab something and will be right back. But he clearly saw a group of people waiting. He walked through them to get out of the area. He saw Tubby and started chatting with him. Tubby was about 5-7 feet away from the crowd. He opted to walk the opposite way of the media and just leave them there. Some of us saw him do that and tried to catch up with him.
http://www.mavsoutsider.com/2015/02/...ion-breakdown/
Old 02-27-2015, 11:52 AM   #17
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Probably this one... http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...121100518.html
Old 02-27-2015, 01:06 PM   #18
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
He was traded to GS 16 games later.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:38 PM   #19
KillerLeft

Kante, I am with you.

Stuff like this happens all the time, I think. This one just happened to take place in front of crowd on TV, unfortunately.
Old 02-27-2015, 01:05 PM   #20
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Stuff like this does NOT happen "all the time". Players are not suspended for insubordination "all the time".

I don't agree that it means the "bet" is "over", but this is not a great sign.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 02-27-2015, 01:08 PM   #21
KillerLeft

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Stuff like this does NOT happen "all the time". Players are not suspended for insubordination "all the time".

I don't agree that it means the "bet" is "over", but this is not a great sign.
Right, but was the suspension a response to the disturbance, which might be much more common than we think, or was it a response to the public nature of the disturbance?
Old 02-27-2015, 01:10 PM   #22
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Right, but was the suspension a response to the disturbance, which might be much more common than we think, or was it a response to the public nature of the disturbance?
Based on reports, it was due to the public disturbance not being the end of it, but rather another, even bigger disturbance happening in the locker room after the game.

Blowing up on the court is one thing (although even then, this wasn't a simple argument, it was Rondo openly defying the head coach, which is NOT common either), but having an hour to cool off and then blowing up AGAIN is a terrible sign moving forward.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 02-27-2015, 01:13 PM   #23
KillerLeft

Quote:
Based on reports, it was due to the public disturbance not being the end of it, but rather another, even bigger disturbance happening in the locker room after the game.

Blowing up on the court is one thing (although even then, this wasn't a simple argument, it was Rondo openly defying the head coach, which is NOT common either), but having an hour to cool off and then blowing up AGAIN is a terrible sign moving forward.
Yeah, I agree that the situation is far from ideal. I just don't think it's all a done deal at this point.
Old 02-27-2015, 04:20 PM   #24
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So this. Why are people trying to downplay this as a heated argument. This was open defiance, and he kept on disrespecting on the bench, and it spilled into something even more in the locker room. That is not normal coach/player arguments. He's still fresh to the team at that, and he's bold enough to call out the head honcho on the floor.
Old 02-27-2015, 01:11 PM   #25
markus1234
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Or maybe this is what led to the suspension.... https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/st...09901665800193
Old 02-27-2015, 01:16 PM   #26
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

I think the biggest drop in Rondo's game has been his FG percentage. He used to be better at attacking the paint. I believe he shot 46% at one point and 60% at the free throw line. Maybe aging and injuries have taken its toll.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 01:20 PM   #27
KillerLeft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
I think the biggest drop in Rondo's game has been his FG percentage. He used to be better at attacking the paint. I believe he shot 46% at one point and 60% at the free throw line. Maybe aging and injuries have taken its toll.
Or maybe it's just because none of the players around him are floor spacers, except for Dirk.

Allen, Pierce, KG...these guys were lethal catch-and-shoot guys. Rondo had the ball and free reign to create.

Right now, the Mavs are starting three ball handlers: Rondo, Ellis and Parsons. Something has got to give there, imo.
Old 02-27-2015, 01:28 PM   #28
KillerLeft

For what it's worth, Jason Terry seems to think this will all work out.

http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...7953&f=4039343

Last edited by KillerLeft; 02-27-2015 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-27-2015, 02:54 PM   #29
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

Apparently Rondo's happy, everything's back to normal, and he stayed late after practice working on his FTs. Very good signs.

scroll down this page for some quotes/vids of Rondo at practice today http://bleacherreport.com/dallas-mavericks
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 03:03 PM   #30
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
Apparently Rondo's happy, everything's back to normal, and he stayed late after practice working on his FTs. Very good signs.

scroll down this page for some quotes/vids of Rondo at practice today http://bleacherreport.com/dallas-mavericks
Love how all of the Mav stuff is jumbled on that one page. Good things.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 03:02 PM   #31
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Board:

http://www.mavsoutsider.com/2015/02/...n-quote-board/
Old 02-27-2015, 03:07 PM   #32
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
"I think we have a great chance to win the championship."

Well, I've read enough...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-27-2015 at 03:09 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 03:24 PM   #33
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
"I think we have a great chance to win the championship."

Well, I've read enough...
"I'm going to do what's best for the team and play my heart out for the next 22 games..."

THAT is all I needed to hear. And I believe it.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 04:11 PM   #34
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
"I'm going to do what's best for the team and play my heart out for the next 22 games..."

THAT is all I needed to hear. And I believe it.
Well, he could be lying just to mess with people who post on Mavs forums...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 03:16 PM   #35
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Great stuff as always, BG. Great questions and great answers.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 04:53 PM   #36
markus1234
Platinum Member

http://www.mavs.com/videos/practice-...rajon-rondo-4/
Old 02-27-2015, 08:54 PM   #37
Kante
Diamond Member

So, there is no proof other than "sources" that there may happened something?

Because if no one from the media saw it (and there are a few people), i'm not sure if i am buying it.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:04 PM   #38
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
So, there is no proof other than "sources" that there may happened something?

Because if no one from the media saw it (and there are a few people), i'm not sure if i am buying it.
We share similar circles in regards to sources. I'm more than okay with "buying"
Old 02-27-2015, 09:53 PM   #39
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty silly to doubt all of the sources. Where there is smoke, there's at least a birthday candle. May be exaggerated but it was at least a heated yelling match.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-27-2015 at 09:54 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 04:02 AM   #40
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

People talk loudly just to talk loudly sometimes... For Rondo's case. He seems to be more involved than I ever saw those other guys like Walker or Odom. I'm sure we all remember that.

Last edited by yahyes; 02-28-2015 at 04:03 AM.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goat offense, jameer nelson goat